Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Jags owner willing to make Ramsey highest-paid CB

(09-21-2019, 12:05 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 12:04 PM)dennisp3 Wrote: If they have to let Calais go because of Jalens contract that would be a disaster I don't care how old Calais is. He is the glue that holds this defense together and Jalen is the solvent that breaks it up. I believer Calais has a good two to three years left as a player.

The contract they gave Jack is a bigger problem, they paid him way over his production.

I feel that Jalen is Butt Hurt because Myles got his contract first. As it has now been revealed, Jalen, in the meeting w/Coughlin and Marrone stated his concerns w/respect to players getting paid w/o performing to that level of play. Supposedly he mentioned Bortles and a couple of other players. He's upset that the money isn't there for him and Yann (his words) This Year. 

Jalen started all of this by playing man coverage when the rest of the defense played zone coverage. This is also the reasoning that he and Marrone, he and Harrison had that altercation on the sideline. I like Jalen and I LOVE his play But he put himself before the team. He's NOT cancerous, he's confident and cocky at times. 

Jalen will remain an Jaguar in my opinion. He's too good to let go and if he's playing better than all other CBs, he needs to be paid as such. We offered Yann in accordance to his worth and he turned it down. He shouldn't have cause he may not perform as well this year w/Allen in the mix.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com - Jags owner willing to make Ramsey highest-paid CB - by NH3 - 09-21-2019, 12:39 PM