Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Worst money spent. 2019 cap numbers
Foles (almost $22million)
Norwell ($14.5million)
Jack($15.5million)
Lee ($8.8million)
Linder($8million)
Cann ($6.3million)
Dareus($22million)
other
[Show Results]

Worst money spent on this team..

(11-26-2019, 10:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 09:57 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I would say Bortles is number 1. And Foles number 2.

Dareus at least earns his money when he’s available.

Linder made the move to center, so I would look at that as a plus. He’s our best offensive lineman.

Jack is having a terrible year, but once other players across the league get their money, I think the contract won’t look so bad.

Norwell...just wow. I don’t even know what to say, he’s grossly over paid. He constantly gets pushed back to the QB.
I agree with Dareus. He shouldn't be on this list. He's been one of the few trades they've made recently that's worked out.

Doubling down on Bortles was foolish. Even more foolish that they continued to fail in bringing in legitimate competition to push him.

In failing to do that they essentially [BLEEP] the bed after last year and felt compelled to sign Foles to a deal he probably has no business being signed onto.

It's even more a bigger blunder when you consider they passed on not one, not two but three. Three MVP caliber QB's that fit today's NFL modern scenery on fast moving offenses with the ability to extend or move the chains with their legs. Watson, Mahomes & Jackson being those three.

Pretty frustrating. Can only hope Khan sees what everyone else here locally sees and pretty soon what the National pundits are fixing to hammer him for and he gets it fixed in a hurry.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was getting at. Someone replied that Bortles was "fool me once" but I see it more like "fool me thrice" in spending the initial pick on him, then extending him, then trying to cover him up with the Fournette pick. 

I can understand the process that led to that, but it failed nearly as badly as it possibly could before Fournette somewhat turned his career around this year.

Messages In This Thread
Worst money spent on this team.. - by jaguarmvp - 11-25-2019, 03:14 AM
RE: Worst money spent on this team.. - by Mikey - 11-25-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: Worst money spent on this team.. - by Caldrac - 11-25-2019, 12:08 PM
RE: Worst money spent on this team.. - by Eric1 - 11-26-2019, 04:03 AM
RE: Worst money spent on this team.. - by Kane - 11-26-2019, 11:11 AM
RE: Worst money spent on this team.. - by Caldrac - 11-26-2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Worst money spent on this team.. - by Eric1 - 11-26-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Worst money spent on this team.. - by Caldrac - 11-26-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: Worst money spent on this team.. - by Senor Fantastico - 11-27-2019, 01:15 AM