Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ngakoue announces he wants to leave Jaguars

(03-18-2020, 12:44 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(03-18-2020, 11:59 AM)p_rushing Wrote: It will depend on what his next choice is. He already threw away ~$17 million this past year.

If he sits out, like I think he will, he will definitely be stupid. He seems to confuse fairness with reality of a CBA. The world isn't fair and the CBA definitely isn't fair as it protects some players and hurts others.

Ngakoue needs to fire his agent. And stop with the B.S. I don't think he'll sit out the year. He can't afford that.  

I think he'll naturally ride out the entirety of training camp and probably the preseason but he'll sign in time to start by week one. His position and situation is not the same as LeVeon Bell's. And the fact that we've still thrown the most money at him should be all the answers he needs as far as his value is concerned.

No player should be sniffing $20M+ per year unless they're putting up Reggie White numbers. J.J Watt doesn't even make that yearly and he's literally one of the best to come around in decades. Even with the injuries he was able to sneak in a 16.0 sack season over the last four years. Double Ngakoue's numbers. 

Ngakoue barely shows up in the tackle department. It's not even close. Go back and look at Reggie White's numbers. Or J.J Watt's numbers. They did EVERYTHING on defense. Ngakoue is a one trick pony asking for horse shires money. GTFO!

I think he did fire his agent. I believe I saw some reports of him not listening to his previous agent who was telling him to sign the deal the Jags gave him before last season.

There is principle and there is the real world. You generally can't control your pay and in a league governed by a CBA, you are bound to those rules. He seems to think the rules don't apply to him and he can get what he wants.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-02-2020, 09:39 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 03-02-2020, 10:55 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by NYC4jags - 03-02-2020, 11:16 AM
RE: Ngakoue announces he wants to leave Jaguars - by p_rushing - 03-18-2020, 01:45 PM