Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rapper DMX vs. George Zimmerman set for celebrity punch-up

Quote:People do have a problem with me not labeling Martin as a thug because ive stated ad nauseum on here he made mistakes but people keep interpreting that as me painting him in a different light. I dont have a problem with people labeling Martin, they are just using the incorrect term.

That's like people labeling me as the angry black man or divisive. That would be totally incorrect.

I am taking all sides.

I been understood he thinks differently from me, but when he categorized (all) Black people as the problem with Black America, the question of me asking him what skin color he was was a challenge to him on what he describes as the "problem with Black America".

He chose to point fingers at Black America, but yet when pressed with what can he do to help, he offered nothing stating he dosent want to help which at the end of the day is his choice, but he comes across as a hypocrite which is sad.

You asked him if he was black before he made the comment about what was wrong with black America.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Messages In This Thread
Rapper DMX vs. George Zimmerman set for celebrity punch-up - by Bchbunnie4 - 02-11-2014, 02:20 PM