Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rapper DMX vs. George Zimmerman set for celebrity punch-up

Haha, this should be good.

http://news.yahoo.com/rapper-dmx-george-...NNRTM0Nl8x

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

DMX is a dope fiend. 

They better check Zimmerman for guns.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I didn't see it in that article, but anybody else seen what DMX has said regarding the fight? Pretty brutal. I'm personally looking forward to quite the savage beating, assuming it actually takes place.
"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

People will watch though at the same time, it is a joke!

Stop. Drop. Shut em down, open up shop.

this guys stupid on so many levels

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I actually think DMX could lose just because Zimmerman has trained for it..  If Zimmerman actually wins the fight, he will have a line of people wanting to fight him. 

This should be good.

So Zimmerman wants to fight DMX, but couldn't fight Trayvon?

Now he is making money off of exploiting Martin's death.

No wonder why people make a mockery of our Justice system.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014, 12:22 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:So Zimmerman wants to fight DMX, but couldn't fight Trayvon?

Now he is making money off of exploiting Martin's death.

No wonder why people make a mockery of our Justice system.
He's not making money off of it. This is all for a charity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-wins.html

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I actually think DMX could lose just because Zimmerman has trained for it..  If Zimmerman actually wins the fight, he will have a line of people wanting to fight him. 

This should be good.

According to yahoo he had 15,000 applicants, out of all those he chose a known dust head, I'm sure he'll win too. 

Quote:He's not making money off of it. This is all for a charity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-wins.html

LOL.

The artice you quoted stated "a charity". For all we know it can go to his own personal fund.

Let me ask you this, do you think if he didnt kill Trayvon, we would be hearing about Zimmerman and boxing?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:LOL.

The artice you quoted stated "a charity". For all we know it can go to his own personal fund.

Let me ask you this, do you think if he didnt kill Trayvon, we would be hearing about Zimmerman and boxing?
The charity issue is your opinion. I can only go on what I have read across multiple sources.

And your question should be rhetorical. Of Course Not! You kidding me?

;

Quote:The charity issue is your opinion. I can only go on what I have read across multiple sources.

And your question should be rhetorical. Of Course Not! You kidding me?

Good, so now that we established that, lets go back to my first post in this thread.

I stated he is making money off this fight, then you corrected me saying this money could go to "a charity". :teehee: if that is believable, but that's my opinion.

My overall point is he is getting the exposure off of someone's death which could lead to a monetary gain for him very soon.

If he continues with this, I dont think Zimmerman is stupid enough to keep fighting for "a charity". 

Quote:Good, so now that we established that, lets go back to my first post in this thread.

I stated he is making money off this fight, then you corrected me saying this money could go to "a charity". :teehee: if that is believable, but that's my opinion.

My overall point is he is getting the exposure off of someone's death which could lead to a monetary gain for him very soon.

If he continues with this, I dont think Zimmerman is stupid enough to keep fighting for "a charity". 

I dont think its all going to charity, and I dont care.  He lost a lot of his time, money, and life because of the trial.  He also was acquitted in the trail so he can do whatever he wants.  Do I think its a rightous thing to do, no...but I dont blame him.

Lets not act like Zimmerman is the only one trying to profit off the death.  His parents rightfully sued and won in a civil suit as well.

Quote:My overall point is he is getting the exposure off of someone's death which could lead to a monetary gain for him very soon.

Welcome to America, this happens all the time. Benefitting off of horrible circumstances. Not saying it is right, but there are people out there are many people who have taken this route.

He's already made thousands of off paintings closely associated with the trial.

;

Quote:Welcome to America, this happens all the time. Benefitting off of horrible circumstances. Not saying it is right, but there are people out there are many people who have taken this route.

He's already made thousands of off paintings closely associated with the trial.

You are exactly right, welcome to America. 

Quote:I dont think its all going to charity, and I dont care.  He lost a lot of his time, money, and life because of the trial.  He also was acquitted in the trail so he can do whatever he wants.  Do I think its a rightous thing to do, no...but I dont blame him.

Lets not act like Zimmerman is the only one trying to profit off the death.  His parents rightfully sued and won in a civil suit as well.

Winning a civil suit for the wrongul death of a child dosent equate to fighting in "a charity" boxing match for entertainment.

He lost alot of time by being in jail, but Trayvon lost his life altogether. 

Quote:You are exactly right, welcome to America. 

Winning a civil suit for the wrongul death of a child dosent equate to fighting in "a charity" boxing match for entertainment.

He lost alot of time by being in jail, but Trayvon lost his life altogether. 

He was also acquitted.  I'm not saying he is a good person, in fact, I think anyone out there would say he's missing a few brain cells.  Fact remains, he was charged (overcharged...) with a crime and they couldnt find him guilty.  He has a right to make a living, and for him, its by any means necessary.

Quote:He was also acquitted.  I'm not saying he is a good person, in fact, I think anyone out there would say he's missing a few brain cells.  Fact remains, he was charged (overcharged...) with a crime and they couldnt find him guilty.  He has a right to make a living, and for him, its by any means necessary.

I agree, a scumbag has to make a living.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014, 02:36 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:He was also acquitted.  I'm not saying he is a good person, in fact, I think anyone out there would say he's missing a few brain cells.  Fact remains, he was charged (overcharged...) with a crime and they couldnt find him guilty.  He has a right to make a living, and for him, its by any means necessary.
I'd be willing to bet that not many would hire him. He'd either have to do what he's doing, or leech off the system like so many choose to do.

;