Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pence didn't take the bait. Good for him!

(06-23-2020, 06:33 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 06:28 PM)Sammy Wrote: I have a feeling he baited you, and you took the bait.

To your reply ... You admit it is your opinion, and you have zero proof that a black life is not equal to a white life (Today).

I’m not going to go hunting for statistics while on my phone. The phrase “black lives matter” is viewed with contempt by a lot of white peoples and jj because they don’t understand what it means and they don’t want to. You can’t say that all lives matter when certain lives are made to matter more or less.

But, you can't show any proof, except your opinion? I don't hold that in contempt, it's a lie that you are pushing. I am in many mixed circles, and not one black person in my circle would agree with YOU. You are the problem, not some arbitrary "white" people that ... YOU CAN'T LIST. You are lying, and you won't admit it ... So you hold onto the lie as a crutch. Let it go, see the good people out there that aren't who you claim they are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pence didn't take the bait. Good for him! - by Sammy - 06-23-2020, 06:42 PM