Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The left is getting really, really stupid

(08-11-2020, 12:33 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 11:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I don't hate all Democrats, just the extreme Left that's driving the Party. I don't hate all Republicans, just the extreme Right who everyone in the MSM like to claim is all Republicans. Most Democrats are actually moderates who like the system that FDR and LBJ installed but aren't really down with the full blown extremist collectivism that the Party is lurching towards. Most Republicans are actually moderates who find themselves being pulled further and further to the left by the Party Establishment who are mostly swamp creatures at this point.

I like the way Trump handles these people, I just wish he presented more like Kennedy, Reagan, or Obama.

Joe Biden and Obama are barely even left and the dems flat out rejected the progressive side of the party. In fact they're doing everything in their power to remove the progressive elements to move closer to the center. Even AOC shifted her position once she saw bernies side of things being crushed

Is that why she's nominating Bernie at the Democratic convention?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-pri...appearance

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 08-06-2020, 10:32 AM
Copycat - by copycat - 08-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Copycat - by copycat - 08-09-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: The left is getting really, really stupid - by homebiscuit - 08-11-2020, 08:28 AM