Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trays of mail, including absentee ballots, found in a ditch in Wisconsin

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2020, 05:59 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-26-2020, 02:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 02:01 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Because the left are the lazy morons that want mail-in voting. And they're very, very lazy and the democrats love it. Why would you want your constituents have the ability to actually research, nah far easier to just believe the headlines.

If we can go to the [BLEEP] grocery store every day we can go to a polling place for one day.

B.S. I'm an a registered Independent and I'm mailing in my vote. I have elderly parents that I wanna keep around and I don't wanna make them sick. I also order my groceries via Walmart's clicklist so I don't have to go in the stores. I'm fine staying home. I have everything I need. I also have researched all the candidates I am voting for.

(09-26-2020, 02:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: But that’s not what Trump said. CNN is not in the truth business.

Trump certainly isn't.

Lol, you're a coward. We also use Walmart delivery, and every single time they claim to be out of essentials which requires a visit to Publix... and somehow they always have what we need.

My god you're pathetic. Honestly. Just pathetic.

How does it feel to be a coward? I've always wondered. Are your parents cowards too? Mine were a Green Beret and a full-blooded German. Cowardice was not allowed in their dojo. I feel bad for you.

If you actually did research you'd see that Joe has always been a racist and a coward. Maybe that's why you feel kinship with him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trays of mail, including absentee ballots, found in a ditch in Wisconsin - by TrivialPursuit - 09-26-2020, 05:43 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 09-26-2020, 02:03 PM