Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trays of mail, including absentee ballots, found in a ditch in Wisconsin

Still trust the Post Office to deliver your ballot??????

Trays of mail, including absentee ballots, found in a ditch in Wisconsin

Police in Greenville, Wisconsin, found three trays of mail, including absentee ballots, in a ditch.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...sRgo69vEVg
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't trust the political lackey Trump appointed to run the USPS.

Were you sounding the alarm when Corey Gardner was elected to the Senate in a state using mail in balloting?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Even if I did trust the Post Office to deliver my ballot, the Trump forces are going to challenge every single mail in ballot, so I have decided to go vote in person.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was done by Trump supporters, just so they would have something to point to when railing against mail in ballots.

(09-26-2020, 11:03 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was done by Trump supporters, just so they would have something to point to when railing against mail in ballots.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was done by Biden supporters, just so they would have something to point to when attempting to overturn election results they don't like.

I love playing the unsubstantiated conjecture game. It requires no thought or research at all. *For all ages*

(09-26-2020, 11:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 11:03 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was done by Trump supporters, just so they would have something to point to when railing against mail in ballots.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was done by Biden supporters, just so they would have something to point to when attempting to overturn election results they don't like.

I love playing the unsubstantiated conjecture game. It requires no thought or research at all. *For all ages*

I hate both candidates, but to be fair, Biden isn't the one who won't directly say he would concede peacefully, if defeated. He also isn't the one railing against how unfair mail-in votes are. I'm simply following the bread crumbs.

(09-26-2020, 01:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 11:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was done by Biden supporters, just so they would have something to point to when attempting to overturn election results they don't like.

I hate both candidates, but to be fair, Biden isn't the one who won't directly say he would concede peacefully, if defeated. He also isn't the one railing against how unfair mail-in votes are. I'm simply following the bread crumbs.

Because the left are the lazy morons that want mail-in voting. And they're very, very lazy and the democrats love it. Why would you want your constituents have the ability to actually research, nah far easier to just believe the headlines.

If we can go to the [BLEEP] grocery store every day we can go to a polling place for one day.

(09-26-2020, 01:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 11:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was done by Biden supporters, just so they would have something to point to when attempting to overturn election results they don't like.

But that’s not what Trump said. CNN is not in the truth business.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2020, 02:47 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(09-26-2020, 02:01 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 01:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I hate both candidates, but to be fair, Biden isn't the one who won't directly say he would concede peacefully, if defeated. He also isn't the one railing against how unfair mail-in votes are. I'm simply following the bread crumbs.

Because the left are the lazy morons that want mail-in voting. And they're very, very lazy and the democrats love it. Why would you want your constituents have the ability to actually research, nah far easier to just believe the headlines.

If we can go to the [BLEEP] grocery store every day we can go to a polling place for one day.

B.S. I'm an a registered Independent and I'm mailing in my vote. I have elderly parents that I wanna keep around and I don't wanna make them sick. I also order my groceries via Walmart's clicklist so I don't have to go in the stores. I'm fine staying home. I have everything I need. I also have researched all the candidates I am voting for.

(09-26-2020, 02:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 01:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I hate both candidates, but to be fair, Biden isn't the one who won't directly say he would concede peacefully, if defeated. He also isn't the one railing against how unfair mail-in votes are. I'm simply following the bread crumbs.

But that’s not what Trump said. CNN is not in the truth business.

Trump certainly isn't.

(09-26-2020, 02:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: But that’s not what Trump said. CNN is not in the truth business.

(09-26-2020, 02:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Trump certainly isn't.

Evidently neither are you.

Exhibit A:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2020, 05:59 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-26-2020, 02:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 02:01 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Because the left are the lazy morons that want mail-in voting. And they're very, very lazy and the democrats love it. Why would you want your constituents have the ability to actually research, nah far easier to just believe the headlines.

B.S. I'm an a registered Independent and I'm mailing in my vote. I have elderly parents that I wanna keep around and I don't wanna make them sick. I also order my groceries via Walmart's clicklist so I don't have to go in the stores. I'm fine staying home. I have everything I need. I also have researched all the candidates I am voting for.

(09-26-2020, 02:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: But that’s not what Trump said. CNN is not in the truth business.

Trump certainly isn't.

Lol, you're a coward. We also use Walmart delivery, and every single time they claim to be out of essentials which requires a visit to Publix... and somehow they always have what we need.

My god you're pathetic. Honestly. Just pathetic.

How does it feel to be a coward? I've always wondered. Are your parents cowards too? Mine were a Green Beret and a full-blooded German. Cowardice was not allowed in their dojo. I feel bad for you.

If you actually did research you'd see that Joe has always been a racist and a coward. Maybe that's why you feel kinship with him.

(09-26-2020, 03:32 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

(09-26-2020, 02:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Trump certainly isn't.

Evidently neither are you.

Exhibit A:

They just asked Trump during a news conference at the White House, if he would commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he was defeated. This was his answer, “Well, we’ll have to see what happens. You know that. I’ve been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster,” 

He has no intention of doing what is right, if he loses. I still don't think he will lose though. 

(09-26-2020, 05:43 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 02:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: B.S. I'm an a registered Independent and I'm mailing in my vote. I have elderly parents that I wanna keep around and I don't wanna make them sick. I also order my groceries via Walmart's clicklist so I don't have to go in the stores. I'm fine staying home. I have everything I need. I also have researched all the candidates I am voting for.

Trump certainly isn't.

Lol, you're a coward. We also use Walmart delivery, and every single time they claim to be out of essentials which requires a visit to Publix... and somehow they always have what we need.

My god you're pathetic. Honestly. Just pathetic.

How does it feel to be a coward? I've always wondered. Are your parents cowards too? Mine were a Green Beret and a full-blooded German. Cowardice was not allowed in their dojo. I feel bad for you.

If you actually did research you'd see that Joe has always been a racist and a coward. Maybe that's why you feel kinship with him.

You're an idiot, who doesn't take the advice of the CDC and Dr. Fauci. You're a know it all who thinks he's more intelligent than anyone else on the subject and probably has narcissistic tendencies like your beloved Trump. You seem awful proud of that German heritage. Which side of the war your family fight on during WW2? You sound like one of them. For your information, my grandfather was a Marine in WW2, fighting against the Japanese and my dad enlisted in the Army and did a tour in Viet Nam until the end of that war.

I love my parents and want to see them avoid this covid 19 and since they live close and I visit them a lot, that means I need to avoid unnecessarily being around crowds. Apparently you don't care if your parents drop dead of it or not. To each their own. It's a shame. 

As far as Biden, I could care less about him. If he's a racist, he's a racist. He's just like Trump. Neither one are getting my vote.

(09-26-2020, 06:16 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 03:32 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Evidently neither are you.

Exhibit A:

They just asked Trump during a news conference at the White House, if he would commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he was defeated. This was his answer, “Well, we’ll have to see what happens. You know that. I’ve been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster,” 

He has no intention of doing what is right, if he loses. I still don't think he will lose though. 

Do you honestly believe the dems will accept it if he wins? Because I don't and it's going to be a [BLEEP] storm. If we thought the hanging chads of 2000 was bad just wait. Neither side is going to take any win without gnashing teeth.

(09-26-2020, 08:24 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 06:16 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: They just asked Trump during a news conference at the White House, if he would commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he was defeated. This was his answer, “Well, we’ll have to see what happens. You know that. I’ve been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster,” 

Do you honestly believe the dems will accept it if he wins? Because I don't and it's going to be a [BLEEP] storm. If we thought the hanging chads of 2000 was bad just wait. Neither side is going to take any win without gnashing teeth.

I honestly don't know. What I do know is that Trump is already posturing about conflict if he loses.