Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Over Looked, The Hunter Biden Scandal

(10-22-2020, 09:33 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 08:20 AM)mikesez Wrote: You are really bad at this.

I'll take this as a compliment, coming from you. 

All of these issues are subjective without a confession or video evidence. The question is whether or not one is willing to be objective about the way they approach the evidence. You're not. We've been through the whole impeachment argument, ad nauseum. I am referring to the evidence that kicked off the investigations leading to Trump's impeachment. A whistleblower listened to a phone conversation and leaked his version of it to the press. Even though his version was more elaborate than the redacted version, you choose to believe his version, not the released transcript. (No, the redacted transcript had enough to start an investigation, and in the end Trump's people did not deny the facts.  They only claimed their behavior was justified.) The basis for the impeachment was a third party (many third parties, in sworn testimony heard in the US House) suggesting Trump was doing this for personal gain. That is the evidence to which I am referring. 

With Biden, you have a laptop that certainly belongs to Hunter. It could have been tampered with, but we don't know that, and there is zero evidence to suggest this is the case. There has been no denial by the Biden camp, and the only thing we have on record is Biden's lawyer calling the shop to try to retrieve it (I haven't seen any record of this, just the owner claiming it happened). We have not one, but two counts of shady business dealings, where it appears the Big Man leveraged his power for financial gain (One while Joe was out of office, and neither has him in the loop). Now questions need to be asked to get to the bottom of this, and the MSM is not doing it's job (maybe they are, and it takes time.). I am not saying Joe Biden is guilty of anything. It certainly looks that way, if any of this can be believed, but we need actual journalists asking questions and that's not happening. You can't say the same about Trump.

My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 10-22-2020, 10:02 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by The Real Marty - 10-22-2020, 10:49 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by jj82284 - 10-22-2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Over Looked, The Hunter Biden Scandal - by mikesez - 10-22-2020, 11:46 AM