Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Over Looked, The Hunter Biden Scandal

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reve...an-to-dad/
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Big Man!

Biden Crime family.

(10-17-2020, 08:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The Big Man!

Biden Crime family.
Biden got 10% of deal with China, bought and paid for.

The next debate could be crazy. If I was Trump I may bring it up every question. Biden can't control himself.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 04:33 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

If only we had a honest media.. This is the biggest political scandal in American history. (Not just talking about Biden, but the entire collection of scandals.)

What we really have is state ran media now.

The source and timing of this is very suspicious. You guys can grab ahold of it and run with it if you want, but I don't believe any of it.

(10-18-2020, 05:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The source and timing of this is very suspicious.   You guys can grab ahold of it and run with it if you want, but I don't believe any of it.

So that was Hunter Biden body double smoking Crack with prostitutes?  

His lawyer tried to retrieve the laptop from the repair guy.   They have incriminating pics of the kid.

(10-18-2020, 05:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The source and timing of this is very suspicious.   You guys can grab ahold of it and run with it if you want, but I don't believe any of it.

You don't believe it? I doubt that.

(10-18-2020, 08:47 AM)jj82284 Wrote:

So that was Hunter Biden body double smoking Crack with prostitutes?  

His lawyer tried to retrieve the laptop from the repair guy.   They have incriminating pics of the kid.

The FBI Had the laptop by then and sat on it..........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

The faucet is just dripping right now. They will be forced to address what is coming this week.

Are they even doubting the credibility anymore? I doubt the whistleblower turned over a laptop to the FBI with emails and pictures they fraudulently created.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 11:34 AM by The Real Marty.)

(10-18-2020, 09:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The faucet is just dripping right now. They will be forced to address what is coming this week.

No, they won't.  They won't address it because they don't have to, because no one who matters believes it.

(10-18-2020, 11:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 09:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The faucet is just dripping right now. They will be forced to address what is coming this week.

No, they won't.  They won't address it because they don't have to, because no one who matters believes it.

Let's go live to Marty for additional commentary:

[Image: giphy.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 04:06 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

Gee kinda like a trophy kill huh..

The fact that our own media tried to bury the story makes me believe every damn word of it.

How [BLEEP] sad is that?

The only thing worse are you idiots who keep voting for these people..  They're criminals.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 04:28 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(10-18-2020, 11:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

So who gets to decide who matters and who doesn't?

Who matters? In your opinion.. who matters and who doesn't?

Red wave is coming

Think about it, we have photographic evidence, signatures, legal correspondence etc. to prove the authenticity of these e-mails. These e-emails, along with bank records, public statements, and employment history provide prima-facia evidence of Joe Biden selling American foreign policy and blackmailing a sovereign government.

The left was able to imprach the president for MENTIONING this on a phone call.

The right cant even get the charges against Michael Flynn dropped when the DOJ has basically admitted that Peter Strzok and others framed him.

"You got rules; the joker he ain't got no rules"

(10-20-2020, 01:19 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Think about it, we have photographic evidence, signatures, legal correspondence etc. to prove the authenticity of these e-mails.  These e-emails, along with bank records, public statements, and employment history provide prima-facia evidence of Joe Biden selling American foreign policy and blackmailing a sovereign government.  

The right cant even get the charges against Michael Flynn dropped when the DOJ has basically admitted that Peter Strzok and others framed him.  

I've seen none of this.  We have photos of Hunter holding that MacBook?
We have photos of Joe meeting that mining executive?
We have anything at all that establishes the actual chain of custody of the data?
Last I checked, everything was explainable as "they hacked hunter's apple account, and added a bunch of fake stuff to it, and released it".  Same thing they did to Emmanuel Macron.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-20-2020, 01:19 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Think about it, we have photographic evidence, signatures, legal correspondence etc. to prove the authenticity of these e-mails.  These e-emails, along with bank records, public statements, and employment history provide prima-facia evidence of Joe Biden selling American foreign policy and blackmailing a sovereign government.  

Just think what it would be like if the GOP had the same chops in this area as they do confirming judges.

Hunter Biden's Former Business Partner FLIPS; Gives Breitbart Access To Everything

A former business parter of Hunter Biden has given the journalists at Breitbart damning new emails that prove just how corrupt the Biden family actually is. It's even worse than we thought.

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-hu...verything/

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2020, 10:07 AM by JagNGeorgia.)

Hunter Biden’s attorneys were stupid enough to call and ask to get the laptop back—proving ownership.

They aren’t denying ownership or authenticity. The chain of custody can be proven with the original hard drive. You’re really in denial, my dude.