Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hypothetical Jaguar Scenarios for Backup QB

(01-23-2021, 03:07 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 01:57 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: In my opinion, the worst Offensive Line coach in the NFL is still one of the best coaches in the world. I think Urbs and Lawrence is a good match. And I’m also big on coaches having a lot of control. Big Tuna’s famous quote comes to mind.

I guess I just see the good in things. I realize the negatives but I try to work with the positives. Idk just me

Not just you.

Thanks Marty. I’m just so excited we actually are drafting Trevor Lawrence that I don’t care who the coach is. This is kid is a big time QB and has abilities that coaches can’t teach. I’m also excited about James Robinson, he’s a legit 1,000 yard back and he’s still on a rookie deal. Pretty sure we will pay him but the excitement of having him paired with Lawrence is awesome. And then we have 2 young studs at WR. Chark has shown what he can do without Lawrence, I can’t wait to see what he can do with him. Shenault has all the tools, soft hands, RB/TE body that runs like a WR. 

Yeah our oline is trash but a good QB can fix some of that. 

Our defense is trash but we can fix that with a couple of FA and some rookies. Jack and Joe at LB is pretty delicious in my opinion. Give me a hard nose SS that can come up and Darius a ball carrier and give me something to work with a CB and I’ll be a happy man.

I’m gonna sit back and see what Urbs can do. I’m actually glad we didn’t get some recycled Head Coach, or some offensive line coach. I’m glad we made a splash. Shake things up some.

Minshew as our backup QB. He’s right back where he was when he came in against KC and went 13 for 13. He can get the thumb healed up and settle in as the Jaguars QB2. A year or 2 when we’re making a push for the playoffs it’s going to be a luxury to have Minshew as a backup.

Call me crazy but I like the way things are shaping up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hypothetical Jaguar Scenarios - by TheDuke007 - 01-15-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Hypothetical Jaguar Scenarios - by Adub28 - 01-15-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Hypothetical Jaguar Scenarios - by Kane - 01-15-2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Hypothetical Jaguar Scenarios - by surfon - 01-15-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: Hypothetical Jaguar Scenarios - by ATLjag - 01-15-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: Hypothetical Jaguar Scenarios - by Cleatwood - 01-15-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Hypothetical Jaguar Scenarios - by flsprtsgod - 01-16-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: Hypothetical Jaguar Scenarios - by MJonesD_32 - 01-16-2021, 01:10 AM
RE: Hypothetical Jaguar Scenarios for Backup QB - by JagFanatic24 - 01-25-2021, 08:26 PM