Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So where do we go in the first round/draft plan?

(04-08-2021, 04:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 04:13 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I have watched them play...

The injury history is definitely a question with Rondale, but that's about it.

If you try sticking JOK as an ILB in a base 3-4 sure, but since the league has turned into a 60-70%+ nickel defense league, you'd put him as the big nickel safety and he'd fit just fine.

You can say the same thing for guys that are 5'9, or that weigh less than 170 pounds, but that isn't going to stop somebody from drafting Smith in the 1st round or Elijah in the 2nd/3rd round now is it?

Would JOK be just fine at safety?  If I want to draft a guy that early to play safety I want a safety, a guy like Moehrig.  Great WRs 5'9?  Steve Smith and Wes Welker to name a few, Antonio Brown is 5'10 and a lot of similarities between the 2.

(04-08-2021, 04:32 PM)Kane Wrote: I think at this point my hopes are probably 

Moehrig
Collins
Jenkins
Mayfield
Barmore

barring a miracle like Pitts sliding out of the top ten and us trading up I hope we land one of those 4 guys at 25 in that order, I think.
Moehrig 
Collins 
Jenkins
Barmore

Are my top guys as well, if we could get 2 of those 4 at 25 and 33 would be great.  I'd even trade up from 45 if we could add another from that group

I'm hoping we can get one of these guys at #25....

Teven Jenkins
Zaven Collins
Liam Eichenberg
Terrance Marshall

But if Caleb Farley somehow slides to #25, I'd be tempted to take him as well.

At #33 I'd look at.......

Spencer Brown 
Greg Newsome
Jamin Davis
Eric Stokes
Jabril Cox
Joseph Ossai

At #45......

Ronnie Perkins
Landon Dickerson
Quinn Meinerz
Monty Rice
Dyami Brown
Dylan Radunz

At #64....

Jamar Johnson
Caden Sterns
Hunter Long
Brevin Jordan 
Chris Rumph
Kelvin Joseph

Messages In This Thread
Black and Teal - by Black and Teal - 03-21-2021, 04:57 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 04-05-2021, 12:06 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by Bullseye - 04-05-2021, 12:27 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by flgatorsandjags - 04-05-2021, 04:17 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by Bullseye - 04-05-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by jaguarmvp - 04-05-2021, 08:36 PM
Jags32250 - by Jags32250 - 04-07-2021, 12:55 PM
RE: So where do we go in the first round/draft plan? - by TheO-LineMatters - 04-08-2021, 05:11 PM