Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The team will never “rally” around Urban

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2021, 11:04 PM by Eric1.)

(10-10-2021, 10:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 10:11 PM)Eric1 Wrote: It truly was something watching Urbs press conference after this game (if you haven't yet, I recommend you do for the lols). He looks totally checked out. He looks like he hates his life and regrets everything hes did over the last 9 months. He obviously doesn't do much of anything on this team besides being a rah rah guy on the sidelines, but nobody wants to hear it anymore.

Nearly every response of his today was "I gotta go back and watch it" or, "I gotta go talk to x, y or z about it". Him and Lawrence are on two completely different wave links. It's a complete mess.

I want a win as bad as the next guy, but there's a part of me that wants us to keep losing so Urban's ego can continue to get hurt so bad to the point he finally calls it quits and jumps ship before seasons end. You know the only reason he hasn't yet is because he wants to try and steal as much of Khan's $$$ as he can. It's very clear he is over the NFL and does not want to be doing this anymore, but he gets to keep a lot more $$ if he's fired, rather than if he quits.

seriously lmao...so tell me you were an urban hater without saying you're an urban hater.... such clowns on this message board it's comical... somebody get me some popcorn

Tell me you're lost without saying you're lost... Such a clown I'm responding to... I don't hate Urban, nor do I like Urban. I'm neutral on him. I'm strictly a Jags Fan and wants what's best for this team.

(10-10-2021, 10:52 PM)Upper Wrote: Hearing the players real thoughts on Urban once he is no longer with the team is going to be wild.

The ESPN 30 for 30 about this year is going to be great.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The team will never “rally” around Urban - by Eric1 - 10-10-2021, 11:00 PM