Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The team will never “rally” around Urban

They can say the right things in press conferences, but this team is not rallying. 

The sooner he’s gone the better. But that’s a massive indictment of khan. He refuses to acknowledge mistakes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-10-2021, 02:47 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: They can say the right things in press conferences, but this team is not rallying. 

The sooner he’s gone the better. But that’s a massive indictment of khan. He refuses to acknowledge mistakes.

[Image: spin_prod_ec_785135301??hei=64&wid=64&qlt=50]

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2021, 04:05 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

[BLEEP] off with this take. The refs literally, i mean literally played a direct role in 21 points going in favor to the Titans and made us lose our C for having to go for it on a clear TD. The team rallied all day, its just too bad the NFL = WWE.

In fact, if anything Linder should be punching out that head ref, he is on a cart and likely out for the year because the refs had it out for us 100% today. I'd def be sending him the medical bills and a [BLEEP] you letter.

Meyer haters, I'll never understand your personal animosity towards the guy but you're right about him as a HC. He's been a complete disaster. I was never crazy about the hire due to lack of experience at the pro level but thought he'd be able to make the transition. Good gravy, was I wrong.

He gotta go.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(10-10-2021, 04:07 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Meyer haters, I'll never understand your personal animosity towards the guy but you're right about him as a HC. He's been a complete disaster. I was never crazy about the hire due to lack of experience at the pro level but thought he'd be able to make the transition. Good gravy, was I wrong.

He gotta go.

I have no animosity to him. And I started like you. Lukewarm. 

But he’s been a train wreck from the beginning. And his defenders can only point to his allure a “wInNer” from college. It’s baffling

I hate Meyer for the product on the field. It's trash!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I want them rallying around the rookie QB. Too bad they aren't talented enough to make a difference. We don't even have a successful field goal this year.

I was lukewarm on another out of the box coaching hire but jeez everything is leaning towards entropy.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Especially when he starts throwing players under the bus like this bull [BLEEP]. "isn't quite comfortable" my [BLEEP]. And Hyde running hard? Dude had like 2 or 3 carries at that point in the game. Fire this jack [BLEEP] already.
https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...2798211072

Jeez Urban is begging to be sent to USC. Why doesn't he walk up to Khan and try to rip his mustache off.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(10-10-2021, 04:52 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Especially when he starts throwing players under the bus like this bull [BLEEP]. "isn't quite comfortable" my [BLEEP]. And Hyde running hard? Dude had like 2 or 3 carries at that point in the game. Fire this jack [BLEEP] already.

And First question to Trevor and says he feel comfortable with trying it in a game LOL

(10-10-2021, 04:54 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Jeez Urban is begging to be sent to USC. Why doesn't he walk up to Khan and try to rip his mustache off.

I'd guess it's the contract. Walking away would mean losing some serious cake. Forcing Khan to fire him and he'd collect the majority of it. Unless Khan could get him on violating an ethics clause or something.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

the team couldn't rally around any HC. Doug gave the players the loser  attudtuide.  in time if Travor doesn't get traded he will get the same loseing attuduide. Doug destoyed the jags Franchise like i said he would.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Why reveal that Trevor (given the shoulder surgery a few months back like I get not wanting to sneak) isn't comfortable running the sneak or qb draw? Another thing that opponents now know we will not utilize down near the goalline.......... moronic. absolutely MORONIC.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(10-10-2021, 04:58 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 04:52 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Especially when he starts throwing players under the bus like this bull [BLEEP]. "isn't quite comfortable" my [BLEEP]. And Hyde running hard? Dude had like 2 or 3 carries at that point in the game. Fire this jack [BLEEP] already.

And First question to Trevor and says he feel comfortable with trying it in a game LOL

Yup, Urban is a complete joke.
https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...9191821314

What's the saying, "The shortest distance between two points (7 points= TD) is a straight line."

Having your best players on the field in key situations is 'micro managing' and something we dont want to do?

What the hell is he doing for his $12m?

(10-10-2021, 05:19 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:

Having your best players on the field in key situations is 'micro managing' and something we dont want to do?

The better question is why did Khan think he needed to pay a guy who has never proven anything in the NFL $12/year?

(10-10-2021, 05:35 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 05:19 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Having your best players on the field in key situations is 'micro managing' and something we dont want to do?

The better question is why did Khan think he needed to pay a guy who has never proven anything in the NFL $12/year?

Because they're good buddies and Urban is a con artist.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2021, 05:42 PM by jvillejagsn1. Edited 2 times in total.)

He’s not even acting like a HC. Like what does he do? He looks lost when making decisions and from when he speaks, sounds like he doesn’t make any. He doesn’t own anything on this team. He and bevell need to go. The defense just sucks because we don’t have a good secondary. Their defects aren’t due to coaching. If anything, they should be applauded simply because chaisson showed up lol. Fire these two bums ASAP.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(10-10-2021, 05:35 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 05:19 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Having your best players on the field in key situations is 'micro managing' and something we dont want to do?

Its a good question. My main concern with Meyer is the struggle college coaches have had moving to NFL level. Nothing against Meyer in particular but there are plenty of examples and the results aren't good.

He got hired on his college record and winning some National Championships. But i also think its down to Khan being burnt. Hired an up and coming coordinator in Bradley and didnt work, hired an ex NFL coach in Marrone and Coughlin and didnt work so ill hire a college coach and well....