Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The number 1 goal this off season

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2021, 09:29 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 2 times in total.)

Regardless of what coaches we have or who is in the front office, the number 1 goal should be doing whatever we can to help Trevor succeed.  I usually like to build the defense but actually think our D is pretty good and with Campbell coming along and likely Cisco starting next year I think we will even be improved.  I want Hutch or Thibs but if both are gone when we pick my next 2 guys are Neal and Linderbaum. Move back a couple spots and get Linderbaum

Both could arguably be the  3rd and 4th best players in the draft.  Stingley, Hamilton , Gardner, and Davis are up there as well.  Linderbaum is PFFs highest rated center ever and mentioned him months back as every time you watch Iowa dude is dominant.  He was even the highest rated center in college football last year and is even much better this year.  Drafting Neal would likely be an automatic upgrade over Taylor and if wanted he could play 4 different positions at a high level.  With Linderbaum though we could draft him, have on of the best centers in the league for Trev and we could kick Linder to guard.  I think the 2nd will be prime position to get one of the WRs as at least 1 WR will fall with a first round grade.  

We have so many mid to late round picks we could package some up and move up in the first to get a guy we love or double dip on WR and move up from the 3rd to the mid 2nd to grab a guy .  With all that said we have a lot of money in FA and we need at least 1 WR and 1 lineman from there.  My hope is we resign Norwell unless we are able to hit a home run and get Armstead.    

Number 1 priority this offseaon though is doing whatever it takes to give Trev the best chance to succeed.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
The number 1 goal this off season - by flgatorsandjags - 12-01-2021, 09:14 AM
RE: The number 1 goal this off season - by ATLjag - 12-01-2021, 09:48 AM
RE: The number 1 goal this off season - by Mikey - 12-01-2021, 09:56 AM
RE: The number 1 goal this off season - by Mikey - 12-01-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: The number 1 goal this off season - by Jag88 - 12-01-2021, 11:47 AM
RE: The number 1 goal this off season - by Upper - 12-02-2021, 10:50 AM
RE: The number 1 goal this off season - by Upper - 12-02-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: The number 1 goal this off season - by Jag88 - 12-02-2021, 12:43 PM
RE: The number 1 goal this off season - by Newton - 12-02-2021, 03:22 PM
RE: The number 1 goal this off season - by Upper - 12-02-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: The number 1 goal this off season - by Newton - 12-03-2021, 06:02 PM