Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impressions From the Rams Game

(12-05-2021, 09:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 08:54 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: 1. Agreed. 

2. It has been obvious to a lot of us for a long time now that we need two new starting ILB's. One "thumper" who can stop the run and one athletic guy who can consistently cover receivers. Wilson is not good at all and Jack is only effective as a 4-3 OLB. We have to work on trading Jack in the offseason. He's useless in a 3-4 scheme. Get what we can for him and move on. 

3. We gotta double-dip in the draft when it comes to WR. Our cupboard is completely empty. I definitely select a speedy guy who can stretch the field ala Justin Jefferson and I also look for a great route runner with really good hands ala Cooper Kupp or Robert Woods. I also add a pass catching TE while I'm at it. Arnold was doing really good, but he got injured, so we're back to where we started on the TE issue. I'd like to have 2 reliable pass catching TE's going into next season and this is a deep TE class. 

4. Taylor is completely incompetent and he will never get any better with Warhop coaching him. Why in God's name aren't we starting Little at RT? He can't be any worse than Taylor and if he is, he's another wasted pick. I love Linder, but he's just not reliable and has only played a full 16 game season once in his entire career. He has one year left on his deal, so it's time to look for his replacement in the draft. Center is too important a position, not to address. It's time. 

The longer this crap goes on, the more I worry that we are ruining any chance for Trevor Lawrence to develop. Please, please, please, for the love of God, fire Darrell Bevell, Brian Schottenheimer, George Warhop and and Sanjay Lal. I want Urban Meyer gone too as much as anyone, but we all know Khan is not gonna do that. I wish we had an owner with enough intelligence to admit he was wrong and do what's best for the team, but we don't. This entire front office and offensive coaching staff needs to be scrapped. I can't believe how many high draft picks we have wasted on the crap product we are seeing, week after week. It feels like we hit rock bottom several weeks ago, but we keep falling further. This is about as depressed as I have ever been regarding this team. It's like we're stranded in an ocean of raw sewage and there is no land in sight.

You mention JJ as a speed guy and others as a great route runner.  JJ is an elite route runner

He's most known for his ability to separate and make big plays. I could have easily used an example like CeeDee Lamb instead. Just someone who can create separation.

Messages In This Thread
Impressions From the Rams Game - by Bullseye - 12-05-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Impressions From the Rams Game - by Eric1 - 12-05-2021, 08:22 PM
RE: Impressions From the Rams Game - by WYBaugh - 12-05-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Impressions From the Rams Game - by Bullseye - 12-05-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Impressions From the Rams Game - by Firesky - 12-05-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Impressions From the Rams Game - by Eric1 - 12-05-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: Impressions From the Rams Game - by Cleatwood - 12-05-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: Impressions From the Rams Game - by Eric1 - 12-05-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Impressions From the Rams Game - by Bullseye - 12-05-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: Impressions From the Rams Game - by Bullseye - 12-05-2021, 09:18 PM
RE: Impressions From the Rams Game - by Jag149 - 12-05-2021, 10:43 PM