Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What good Mock Draft simulators are out there?

(01-15-2022, 02:28 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 10:04 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I will be more furious when Robinson isn't ready to go, Etienne isn't the guy and this team is relying on the likes of Armstead to carry the offense out of the backfield. What's the harm in interviewing and getting the guy you WANT at RB in RD4 or RD5 that could potentially give you close to 1,000 yards of total offense over drafting, who?

Another Jay Tufele or Jordan Smith?
Another group of guys that just sit another year in 2022 or don't even make the team? Like Ben Bartch? Like Josiah Scott? 

No thanks. I liked Chuba Hubbard coming out of Oklahoma St. I would have gladly taken Hubbard last year over the likes of relying on Hyde and Armstead. He had a decent season in absence of McCaffrey with an offense that struggled up and down due to poor line play and poor play by Darnold. 

You think the Packers regret drafting A.J Dillon? You think Washington regrets drafting Antonio Gibson? Buffalo with Zack Moss? Again, I wouldn't leave it up to chance. Just because this team got lucky with Robinson doesn't mean it'll happen again. If you like a RB, and he's there, and the value is there. You take him. 

Especially if it's RD4 or later. Especially knowing this team's history where they just:

A. Draft guys that don't make the roster
B. Draft guys that end up sitting for a year or two and when they do start they're just "meh"

If somebody said, "Hey, this 4th RD or 5th RD pick will more than likely produce over 600+ yards of total offense this year, find the end zone a handful of times and contribute on special teams this year". You wouldn't pull the trigger?

I think we could easily get a RB the equivalent of A.J. Dillon, Zack Moss or Antonio Gibson as an UDFA in this coming draft. It's loaded with talent. IMO, we need to add at least 2 WR's, 2 ILB's, 2 OLB's, a TE, an OT, a Center, an OG, a Safety and a CB. I don't think we'll get much in free agency, so I'd be relying on getting most of these guys in the draft and we have a limited amount of picks. I just don't wanna use a pick on acquiring a backup RB, when there will undoubtedly be plenty of talent at that position that will go undrafted. We found Robinson as an UDFA and this RB class is even deeper than his.

(01-15-2022, 09:44 AM)jaglou53 Wrote: I'd trust Clint Eastwood more than Baalke, Caldwell and Shaq Harris combined! None of those have ever "made my day" with their draft picks.

Regarding Neal at right tackle, I can think of worse things than having him and Little as bookends for my franchise quarterback. Neal would also be valuable in the case Little had to miss some games due to injury. That being said, I'd still go with Hutchinson. He has practically a zero chance of being a bust and would make Josh Allen and the entire defense much more effective.

I can't. You don't draft RT's in the first round. You especially don't pass on the BAP, when you have the #1 overall pick. We MUST take one of the edge rushers. I'd be satisfied with Thibodeaux or Hutchinson.

A lot of lulz in these posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: What good Mock Draft simulators are out there? - by flgatorsandjags - 01-15-2022, 02:48 PM