Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Chaisson officially a bust?

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 12:18 PM by scottyg. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-15-2022, 09:57 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 05:13 PM)Jag149 Wrote: If you want a bust of Chaisson I am sure he can get one for you and stamp it official. Is he a bad player ?  After the draft the selection round makes no difference to me. He is a player under a reasonable contract for the next 2 years. As mentioned before we have 2 years to decide what to do here. Singling out this player to discuss and label a bust, much less official bust is an exercise in futility.  The player will be here next year and until someone is better he will be on the roster. That is  unless you want to just off load him at a discount. I am sure you may be able to talk yourself into it. There was interest in him right before the trade deadline so sure you can get a cup of coffee for him then watch him flourish elsewhere. Then the same poster can begin another negative thread (has he ever began a different type?) touting how much a Jag move it was to let him go. After all isn't that what griefers do?

Who are you and get off my jock! This is the second thread in a row your comment was more about attacking me while derailing the thread.

You knew what the thread was about but you clicked on it to cry about how negative it is. I got a good idea for you.  Don't click on my threads so I don't have to read about your belly aching.

There isn't a whole lot of positives to post about the team right now. Again if you want sunshine and rainbows click on other threads instead of derailing mine.

Adults are trying to talk football and not attack other users.

It's a shame this child cannot recognize the irony in his own statement.

On Chaisson, he's pretty much a sunk cost at this point. Hopefully the light comes on for him, but it's not looking too promising. He's at least on the roster through the next training camp.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Jaguars Chaisson officially a bust? - by Caldrac - 01-14-2022, 11:26 PM
RE: Jaguars Chaisson officially a bust? - by scottyg - 01-16-2022, 12:14 PM