Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantastic Job Mr Khan! He took a ton of heat but got the guy we needed!

(02-05-2022, 11:57 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:44 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Yeah, you said that about Marrone and Urban, you don't even have the balls to admit it.
You clearly said Urban was a much better coach than Marrone

Let's see 

Bills went to the playoffs
Jets won against us
Jets coaching staff they all still have jobs
Jets won 4 games, Jags 3
Jags ended up with the #1 overall pick and they lost their jobs after one year

Oh yeah, you are right Jags coaching staff was much better  

Bears, Giants and Viking got it wrong? hahaha and you know this how? "proof or just your opinion" "seems like you have psychic powers!!!" LMAO

Who is the idiot? we all know it's you.
at the time I said that Jets didn't have four wins moron... and you're the idiot who was just basing it off of they're better than us because they beat us... yet we beat the bills... and because the Jets kept all their staff they're better than us bawahhhh.... your argument is stupid.... I said the bears Giants and Vikings "PROBABLY"  Got it wrong.... hence probably means it's my opinion [BLEEP]...I like how you remove the word probably and edited what I said to make your point...nice try though

But you said they didn't compare and our staff was much better! it doesn't matter when you said it! lmao I love how you twist things.
And I said they were better just because they beat us? come on show me exactly the part where I said they were better just because they beat us. I'll wait. Now you ignore what I just posted above lol
"They probably got it wrong" and you have no proof yet it is a valid opinion/speculation  Laughing unless it is something against the Jags or Urban then is just someone using their "psychic powers" or being a clown  Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fantastic Job Mr Khan! He took a ton of heat but got the guy we needed! - by iHaunting Raven - 02-05-2022, 12:06 PM