Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantastic Job Mr Khan! He took a ton of heat but got the guy we needed!

(02-05-2022, 02:51 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I was selected because of my even temper and judicious use of authority to keep the forum both free and orderly. As I said, tell us all about how awfully I've abused you with my Stick of Authority.

As for Meyer, it was clear after the pre-season that he was unfit for the role for anyone to anyone who actually has experience with executive authority. As for the hiring process, the dysfunction was the inability of the team to control the public narrative about the process and the damage that caused to the franchise's reputation. Even now with how this played out it appears that the team squandered their advantages and ultimately had to settle for a guy. I like the Pederson hire, but you need to quit acting like this was all just part of the plan and everything proceeded as Shad Khan had foreseen instead of the very public cluster [BLEEP] of dysfunction we know it really was.

I guess I'm just not an overly negative person like you....you literally think every move or process the jaguars do is idiotic dysfunctional or a disaster....not even sure why you're here? I mean you like Peterson hire.... but thinks the process was a disaster...no real proof of that and really doesn't know what the process was... I mean you go by reports....the same media that never has anything good to say about us....so all in all it's just your negative opinion.... nothing new

Overly negative? It's not possible to be overly negative about how bad this franchise has been the last two seasons. I'm here because I love this team and expect better from them. You get hit with a realistic take about what's happening and it puts you into some kind of tailspin, like you're suffering from Stockholm Syndrome or something, so you lash out at the messenger. You aren't upset with me, you're upset with the truth of what I say. It's ok to be critical, especially when the criticism is as legitimate as they've permitted it to be, you should give it a try.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fantastic Job Mr Khan! He took a ton of heat but got the guy we needed! - by flsprtsgod - 02-05-2022, 03:12 PM