Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PSA: Jaguars Press Conference at 11:50 AM

(02-06-2022, 01:28 AM)Jag88 Wrote:
(02-06-2022, 01:05 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: That's not saying much. Meyer is a self-serving narcissist who only does things for himself. Just a garbage human being. Many people would look great by way of comparison to him.

And I'm not saying this to knock Peterson. It's just that the Meyer comparison is so obvious, it doesn't need to be said.

There are a lot of "garbage " people who are super successful in this world. Its Sheesh the guy didnt murder anyone. I would like to hear from the jags players one day in the future if and when they ever want to talk about it how bad this guy was. Yes, I know about the kicker who couldn't make typical kicks all of the sudden and he got kicked according to him. I wonder what's real and what's bs. I'm curious what all he did to piss on everyones' wheaties. Anyways, the guy is gone. I'm sure he took a big hit emotionally for not succeeding this time. It's a new era. Maybe move on already?

He didn't succeed here because he's a hopeless moron who's incapable of learning anything because he believes he knows everything already. He also didn't succeed here because his heart was in the wrong place. He cares about himself and nobody else. He only took the job because he thought Lawrence was his ticket to fame at the games highest level. His grandiose sense of self-worth prevented him from putting in the work required to succeed at this level. He's basically Matt Jones at the coaching level, though Matt wasn't nearly the reprehensible turd Meyer is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSA: Jaguars Press Conference at 11:50 AM - by Jagsfan4life9/28/82 - 02-06-2022, 02:11 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 02-06-2022, 02:44 AM