Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PSA: Jaguars Press Conference at 11:50 AM

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 12:44 PM by Bullseye. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jaguars to officially introduce Doug Pederson as their new Head coach.

Here is the link....

https://youtu.be/TKB0EyTAWyk

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The talking heads are laying out Khan's spin . . . Khan wanted to be very THOROUGH with his selection.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

Ugh... seeing Baalke sitting there puts a bit of a wet blanket on things

“I mean it when I say THIS time I got it right.”

Kahn up the right now like

[Image: jerry-lewis-boxing.gif]

[Image: 58c897a81bcbd9e4f4af1c78f251001b.gif]

Khan all but confirmed they offered someone a job with out saying it guess peoples sources were correct after all

Last year at this time I was watching Urbans introductary press conference wondering why he was fumbled words like Joe Biden. It's nice to listen to a guy who at the very least sounds like he knows what hes doing.

I'm excited.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 01:24 PM by Upper.)

Sounds like the reporters are actually asking tough questions for a change and the powers that be are not answering them very well.

Pederson and two clowns indeed.

(02-05-2022, 01:24 PM)Upper Wrote: Sounds like the reporters are actually asking tough questions for a change and the powers that be are not answering them very well.

Is anyone even asking Baalke a question?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

reporters are nibbling all around the question "why did you keep Baalke?"

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 01:30 PM by B-SMOOTH. Edited 2 times in total.)

(02-05-2022, 01:24 PM)Upper Wrote: Sounds like the reporters are actually asking tough questions for a change and the powers that be are not answering them very well.

Pleasantly surprised.

Though we're not getting any answers, I do appreciate the media growing a pair(to an extent), but still being respectful of Doug and what this day is about.

Khan has said at least twice that a restructuring in the front office is coming.

Definitely fun to watch Shahd squirm…he needs to feel the wrath for what’s happened with this team.
Season Ticket Holder - Sec 437

I'd expect Spielman to be hired early this week. It will be interesting to see the extent of his decision making power.

Pederson says he plans to call the offensive plays

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 01:39 PM by B-SMOOTH. Edited 1 time in total.)

Just now(paraphasing):

Reporter: What made you decide to enter this search/process with Trent and not clan house and start from scratch?

Khan: I wanted the best people around me

*sigh *

Sad

(02-05-2022, 01:35 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I'd expect Spielman to be hired early this week. It will be interesting to see the extent of his decision making power.

Khan essentially confirmed it.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 01:43 PM by B-SMOOTH. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-05-2022, 01:31 PM)Sibelius Wrote: Khan has said at least twice that a restructuring in the front office is coming.

Yes, he alluded to that again just now, in that interviews have taken place and are taking place. Did not directly confirm or deny Spielman convos.

Let's see what happens.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 01:44 PM by SeldomRite.)

(02-05-2022, 01:42 PM)B-SMOOTH Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 01:31 PM)Sibelius Wrote: Khan has said at least twice that a restructuring in the front office is coming.

Yes, he alluded to that again just now, in that interviews have taken place and are taking place. Did not directly confirm or deny Spielman convos.

Let's see what happens.

When asked about it he talked about procedure, in other words he's hiring him but first he has to satisfy the league checkbox.

Khan says they've put in a request to the NFL to hire an EVP