Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PSA: Jaguars Press Conference at 11:50 AM

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 06:25 PM by Firesky. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-08-2022, 06:01 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 05:49 PM)SFiresky Wrote: A few things to unpack here. 1) most of the board has come to the conclusion that you're either Bevell's burner, a close acquaintance etc. 2) most of the pot shots or insults usually start with your own posts. I agree with the other posters that it's gotten more frequent and to higher magnitudes. 3) There isn't another poster on this board who thinks Bevell is a good coach for the modern NFL or further, deserves a chance at HC or other top job. 4) You really do post about him an unsettling number of times.

If the rumors of burner/close relations aren't true ... why are you such a big fan of this guy that you've followed him all the way here after his previous tenures in Seattle & Detroit? Are you still going to stick around now that it's guaranteed he's gone with Pederson in the fold?

Also can you at least agree that Pederson > Bevell?  ... This is the sanity litmus test right here.
So this must be Scottyg's burner or vice versa. Terminologies too intertwined to be anything but.

I love how you're using my own jest about being Darrel Bevell's burner back to me now like it's a reverse uno card. The terminologies used are football terms that most intelligent fans of the game utilize in their vernacular. Also i've been lurking on this board since 2006 & joined officially during 2008; this "scottyg" poster you talk about has been a part of the board for 2009 .... so to get this straight you're insinuating that 2 long time posters of over a decade plus each are "burners" for each other? Meanwhile your account joined this month .... yea if anyone here is a burner I think signs point to the poster who joined literally 2-3 weeks ago lol.

Also, as you always do, avoid giving any answer and just take a personal shot. So please enlighten us: Do you agree that Doug Pederson is a better coach and playcaller than Bevell???
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 02-06-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: PSA: Jaguars Press Conference at 11:50 AM - by Firesky - 02-08-2022, 06:21 PM