Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
At what positions or units are the Jags better....

(06-28-2022, 02:34 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 05:07 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: RB - Commanders
QB - Jags
OL - Jags
WR - Commanders
TE - Jags
ST - Jags
DL - Commanders
LB - Commanders
CB - Jags
S - Jags
Coaching - Commanders

these teams look pretty even to me on paper.  I think the X factor is Wentz.  If he plays great, or even average without any TO's, the Commies win.  Bad game from Wentz, and the Jags win.  Either way, it's most likely a close game.

Do we know if Chase Young and Montez Sweat will be 100 percent and ready to go by week 1?  I know both suffered injuries last year.  I think knowing this is key to any analysis between the two teams.  Sweat is likely to be okay, and based upon the traditional timetables, Young should be okay, but usually isn't the most improvement a season removed from tearing the ACL?

It sure used to be, but guys are getting back to or close to 100% much more quickly than they used to.  I think Adrian Peterson really broke that mold rushing for 2000 yards after returning to action just 9 or so months after tearing his.

Achilles injuries still seem to work that way though.  I would be more concerned with Robinson's injury if vision wasn't his greatest strength...  He should be still be able to be pretty productive even if he's not quite 100%

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what positions or units are the Jags better.... - by scottyg - 06-28-2022, 11:34 AM
Copycat - by copycat - 07-23-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Copycat - by MarleyJag - 07-24-2022, 02:14 PM