Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
At what positions or units are the Jags better....

At what positions or units are the Jags better then the Commanders that's a game changer that gives them the edge to get the W week 1 I'm struggling to see any...I can't say Trevor is better then Wentz cause Wentz has played at a high level in this league Trevor hasn't yet.....Can I get your feelings on this topic?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't know about the quarterbacks. Wentz isn't the answer anumore and Trevor hasn't shown us much (but is young so has upside).

We should have beetter running backs. I also think our o-line is strong. That can be enough - I hope.

(06-18-2022, 06:19 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: I don't know about the quarterbacks. Wentz isn't the answer anumore and Trevor hasn't shown us much (but is young so has upside).

We should have beetter running backs. I also think our o-line is strong. That can be enough - I hope.

How is your Dline play especially at DT?

(06-18-2022, 06:26 PM)TheLeadCommander Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 06:19 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: I don't know about the quarterbacks. Wentz isn't the answer anumore and Trevor hasn't shown us much (but is young so has upside).

How is your Dline play especially at DT?

So we want to know how units are playing before even a pre-season game is played and there are several new starters.  Makes sense to me.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Jags better at everything. We youngry

(06-18-2022, 06:01 PM)TheLeadCommander Wrote: At what positions or units are the Jags better then the Commanders that's a game changer that gives them the edge to get the W week 1 I'm struggling to see any...I can't say Trevor is better then Wentz cause Wentz has played at a high level in this league Trevor hasn't yet.....Can I get your feelings on this topic?

Lawrence beat Wentz in the last game they both played so...

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2022, 08:27 PM by TheLeadCommander.)

(06-18-2022, 06:43 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 06:26 PM)TheLeadCommander Wrote: How is your Dline play especially at DT?

So we want to know how units are playing before even a pre-season game is played and there are several new starters.  Makes sense to me.

Makes complete sense it's discussed every year...You must be new to the game Huh?

(06-18-2022, 08:24 PM)RCGP Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 06:01 PM)TheLeadCommander Wrote: At what positions or units are the Jags better then the Commanders that's a game changer that gives them the edge to get the W week 1 I'm struggling to see any...I can't say Trevor is better then Wentz cause Wentz has played at a high level in this league Trevor hasn't yet.....Can I get your feelings on this topic?

Lawrence beat Wentz in the last game they both played so...

So Lawrence is better based on that Gotcha...

Right off the top, I would say our RBs. You got Robinson and ETN. Robinson is a proven back and ETN has game breaking game speed.

I would also say our LBs with the 2 rookies.

(06-18-2022, 08:42 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Right off the top, I would say our RBs. You got Robinson and ETN. Robinson is a proven back and ETN has game breaking game speed.

I would also say our LBs with the 2 rookies.

I would agree with your LB's cause that's my Commanders weakest unit,but RB we pretty strong...

(06-18-2022, 08:24 PM)TheLeadCommander Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 06:43 PM)RicoTx Wrote: So we want to know how units are playing before even a pre-season game is played and there are several new starters.  Makes sense to me.

Makes complete sense it's discussed every year...You must be new to the game Huh?

(06-18-2022, 08:24 PM)RCGP Wrote: Lawrence beat Wentz in the last game they both played so...

Well that, and Wentz sucks.  The guy has been seeing ghost rushers since his last year in Philly. His picture is in the dictionary next to the definition of skittish.  But you go ahead and put your faith in him.

(06-18-2022, 09:02 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 08:24 PM)TheLeadCommander Wrote: Makes complete sense it's discussed every year...You must be new to the game Huh?

Well that, and Wentz sucks.  The guy has been seeing ghost rushers since his last year in Philly. His picture is in the dictionary next to the definition of skittish.  But you go ahead and put your faith in him.

Wentz was the front runner for MVP of the league the Superbowl year in Philly till he blew out a knee... That's far from suck at the QB position...Just sayin

(06-18-2022, 09:11 PM)TheLeadCommander Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 09:02 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Well that, and Wentz sucks.  The guy has been seeing ghost rushers since his last year in Philly. His picture is in the dictionary next to the definition of skittish.  But you go ahead and put your faith in him.

Wentz was the front runner for MVP of the league the Superbowl year in Philly till he blew out a knee... That's far from suck at the QB position...Just sayin

LOL.  Living in the past is great.  Just sayin'.

(06-18-2022, 09:20 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 09:11 PM)TheLeadCommander Wrote: Wentz was the front runner for MVP of the league the Superbowl year in Philly till he blew out a knee... That's far from suck at the QB position...Just sayin

LOL.  Living in the past is great.  Just sayin'.

It shows Wentz has major game it just has to be consistent...Alot of QB hasn't been in the run for anything...Just sayin

Jags are better at every position group except maybe receiver. Maybe running back if Robinson and ETN are both out for that game but I doubt if that's the case.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(06-18-2022, 09:28 PM)TheLeadCommander Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 09:20 PM)RicoTx Wrote: LOL.  Living in the past is great.  Just sayin'.

It shows Wentz has major game it just has to be consistent...Alot of QB hasn't been in the run for anything...Just sayin

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.  I understand with the recent losers you've had at QB.

Sorry but Robinson and ETN are definitely not better than Antonio Gibson and JD McKissic. Brian Robinson is a damn good RB3 too.

(06-18-2022, 10:50 PM)Upper Wrote: Sorry but Robinson and ETN are definitely not better than Antonio Gibson and JD McKissic. Brian Robinson is a damn good RB3 too.

Considering Robinson and ETN are coming off of major injuries, I don't think anyone can rightfully state that our RB committee is better than that of any other team.

There's no way of knowing which team is better at this point. You'd have to know the roster, not just on paper and their true abilities. For the sake of this topic though, I'd say that we have an better HC.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2022, 06:54 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

You say, "Wentz has played at a high level in this league Trevor hasn't yet..."  None of our units has played at a high level in this league.  We were 3-14 last year.  If you put it all on past performance, the answer to your question is "none."  But I would assume you are not asking about past performance, but rather speculating about the upcoming first game of the season.  

We have so many new players it's impossible to answer that question.  Every single unit on our team has been made over in the offseason.  They've not played a game yet.   The topic is not answerable.  We might have quite a few units that are better than the Commanders.  Or maybe none.  Who knows?

(06-18-2022, 10:50 PM)Upper Wrote: Sorry but Robinson and ETN are definitely not better than Antonio Gibson and JD McKissic. Brian Robinson is a damn good RB3 too.

It's arguable. The injuries are why this is uncertain. The early reports point to a full recovery for both players.

But for arguments sake, let's say they do make a full recovery. Comparing Robinson and Gibson is a little problematic because they have such different styles. Statistically, they are very similar with Robinson a little bit better in almost every statistical category and that's with the inexplicable benching he dealt with due to Meyer's ineptitude last year. He also has remarkable vision and a nose for getting tough yards. in 2021, Robinson was 4.7 ypc where Gibson was at 4.0. Gibson seems more like a scat back to me. As far as JD McKissic, he's as much receiver as running back. Basically he's just a guy. Etienne is a uniquely explosively player who had to deal with a major injury last year but should be considerably better than a journeyman.

As far as RB3, if you have to go that far down the depth chart you're in trouble but Snoop Conner has been turning heads in the mini-camps so I hear. I haven't watched him outside of his college highlights. I'd say he and Brian Robinson are a wash.

Edge: Jags (assuming they're healthy which is the wildcard here)
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.