Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Current Danger of Hateful Rhetoric and Domestic Terrorism

(07-17-2023, 08:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-16-2023, 07:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: I agree 100%.  Political views don't make you a good person or a bad person. Being there for your family, your friends, working hard at your job, paying back loans you take out, being willing to learn, being willing to teach, those are the things that make you good or bad.  
When I was in high school and college I had friends who would say that communism would work if it was ever implemented competently, and other friends who said government should be run like a corporation, where if you're a big shareholder (wealthy) you get more votes than a small shareholder (poor).  I never told any of these people they were bad for having these ideas, but I did tell them they were wrong if I thought so.

And that's the crux of the crocodile tears from the left. They've had decades to be able to freely attack the right or conservatives through their near universal control of the media and press. Now that the commoners have that same access it's suddenly beyond the pale that righties engage in the same tactics and they demand we shout down, blacklist, dox, and downright censor the opposing views because it's "ignorant and hateful" to oppose the left and only bad people would do that. It's why they so adamantly have to destroy Trump, because he unabashedly and unashamedly plays the game by their rules and is better at it then they are. I'm happy to tell you why you're wrong but I won't prohibit you from reading or saying whatever you want. Sunlight is the best disinfectant and that's why the lefties so oppose open and honest media.

Sunlight is currently melting the facade of lies and criminality that were the entire foundation of the Trump campaign and presidency. 

I'd absolutely love honest and open media. Probably would have saved us from 4 years of Trump and his horrific court appointments if more of the cultists had known the truth behind him instead of gobbling up his lies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Current Danger of Hateful Rhetoric and Conspiracy Theory - by NYC4jags - 07-17-2023, 11:45 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-14-2023, 09:34 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by Caldrac - 07-14-2023, 09:40 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-14-2023, 10:10 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by Caldrac - 07-14-2023, 10:23 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-16-2023, 07:59 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by The Real Marty - 07-16-2023, 09:43 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-16-2023, 09:57 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by NYC4jags - 07-16-2023, 04:16 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-18-2023, 09:32 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by NYC4jags - 07-18-2023, 11:16 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 08-18-2023, 01:47 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 08-18-2023, 02:40 PM