Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Current Danger of Hateful Rhetoric and Domestic Terrorism

(07-19-2023, 10:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-19-2023, 01:08 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Did you watch the video? It's all on tape, man. What's there to swallow? You can see it. It's on video. Just watch it. I seriously don't understand you guys. That dude should be prosecuted. Period. Why are any of you defending him? Why is he not being charged? He literally represents EVERYTHING the media and the moderates and the leftist claim is wrong with the MAGA crowd. He's on film, inciting storming the Capitol. These are reasonable questions and none of the "enlightened" on here are even asking these questions. Why don't you ask the questions?

Not a loaded question or anything. Just legit curious. 

What is it that makes you so certain that Epps is/was a federal agent?
They only evidence I find is merely a bunch of speculation from biased sources. I don't even see any moderately convincing speculation. 
Why is it so unfathomable to you that he's just another MAGA protestor/rioter?

(07-19-2023, 01:08 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Did you watch the video? It's all on tape, man. What's there to swallow? You can see it. It's on video. Just watch it. I seriously don't understand you guys. That dude should be prosecuted. Period. Why are any of you defending him? Why is he not being charged? He literally represents EVERYTHING the media and the moderates and the leftist claim is wrong with the MAGA crowd. He's on film, inciting storming the Capitol. These are reasonable questions and none of the "enlightened" on here are even asking these questions. Why don't you ask the questions?

Not a loaded question or anything. Just legit curious. 

What is it that makes you so certain that Epps is/was a federal agent?
They only evidence I find is merely a bunch of speculation from biased sources. I don't even see any moderately convincing speculation. 
Why is it so unfathomable to you that he's just another MAGA protestor/rioter?

Firstly, I don't know if he's an agent or not. We have many instances of the FBI admitting they have agents and informants in plain clothes at the J6 protests. This was uncovered during the trials of people who were arrested and charged with breaching the Capitol. We also have seen this same tactic before that came to light in differrent trials. We also have the FBI directors admission that they do use this tactic, but he will neither confirm nor deny that Epps was used in this capacity. I believe it's highly probable, based on what we already know, that he was working with some agency in an informant or undercover capacity. I don't know if he's FBI. 

The problem with Epps is that he incites storming the Capitol. It's on video. He's there, coordinating with the person that breached at the Capitol. It's on video. He storms the property at least up until the building itself. It's on video. We have video of plain clothes agents coordinating with Capitol police, saying they were undercover and giving them updates. 

He literally embodies everything people say they hate about J6 protesters. Yet, he's being defended. Why? 

I have a genuine question for you. If I just showed you the video of Epps, and said, this man should not be arrested for his participation in J6, taking away any mention of whether or not he was an informant or agent, would you disagree? If so, why? He was ACTIVELY encouraging people to go into the Capitol building. 

Just because people are saying he's an agent, should he completely avoid prosecution? It doesn't make any sense.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-14-2023, 09:34 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by Caldrac - 07-14-2023, 09:40 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-14-2023, 10:10 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by Caldrac - 07-14-2023, 10:23 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-16-2023, 07:59 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by The Real Marty - 07-16-2023, 09:43 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-16-2023, 09:57 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by NYC4jags - 07-16-2023, 04:16 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-18-2023, 09:32 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by NYC4jags - 07-18-2023, 11:16 AM
RE: The Current Danger of Hateful Rhetoric and Conspiracy Theory - by Lucky2Last - 07-19-2023, 05:41 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 08-18-2023, 01:47 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 08-18-2023, 02:40 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by WingerDinger - 08-18-2023, 02:45 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 08-25-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by NYC4jags - 08-25-2023, 07:53 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by WingerDinger - 08-25-2023, 08:53 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 09-01-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by flsprtsgod - 09-01-2023, 11:12 AM