Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Current Danger of Hateful Rhetoric and Domestic Terrorism

(07-19-2023, 09:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Of course. You guys keep asking for proof... like I can KNOW he was an agent.
I'm using my brain. No you aren't. You're just making dangerous assumptions based on way too little information. 
This is the equivalent of asking me to PROVE Penn and Teller aren't using real magic, and then saying, "See... I knew you couldn't do it," when they don't let you near the stage. It's absolutely nothing like that

I have never said he I can PROVE he was an agent... I'm just looking at the circumstantial evidence. He was on the FBI's most wanted list for a few weeks after the protests, so at least someone thought he committed a crime. He incited a mob, which is a crime. Exactly how much of this riot did Epps "cause" in your mind? Would they not have marched on the Capitol had he not been there? Would they not have entered the Capitol had he not been there?  His name was removed from the most wanted list a few weeks after J6. The FBI had informants and agents in plain clothes during the protests. He wasn't even prosecuted when people, who did MUCH less, were thrown in jail, in solitary confinement.

Grandmothers were sentenced to years in prison. I've known plenty of grandmothers who deserve to be in jail. A dude who only texted to his son that he had his gun was sentenced to 15 years WITHOUT any other proof, and the guy we see inciting the mob and present at the scene of the break in was not even arrested or prosecuted?
You mean this guy? https://www.news-journal.com/news/local/...ec2d4.html Moreover, the face of the MAGA movement is just getting defended by the MSM? Shouldn't they at LEAST be saying he should be prosecuted, too? So, over 2000 rioters actually entered the building. They have arrested only around 1200 of them. You think they are letting Epps slide even though he's done worse than others? Doesn't add up. 

Those are all legit questions, and you and the other consumers of mass propaganda don't even take the time to let those ideas sink in. Question this [BLEEP], man. It takes collective voices to hold the government accountable, and too many of you are just letting them tell you it's raining while they piss all over you.
And too many of you are concocting a bunch of malarkey to suit your chosen narrative of what really happened.

What really happened was that Joe Biden won the popular vote in enough states, legitimately, to defeat an egomaniacal wanna-be autocrat. That wanna-be then proceeded to attempt an illegal end around on the results of seven states elections. 

State officials and his own Vice President would NOT play ball with the illegal scheme so he took to fomenting his base into a disruption of the transfer of power. People died and many were injured as a result. 
This ^ is the idea YOU need to let sink in. Scratch that - THESE ARE THE [BLEEP] FACTS you need to let sink in.
Had they not attempted to illegally alter election results and resort to lying to the public about it when it failed, we wouldn't have to worry about Epps, or federal plants, or who deserves arrest or not. 

It's a shame Trump couldn't just lose with a shred of dignity.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-14-2023, 09:34 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by Caldrac - 07-14-2023, 09:40 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-14-2023, 10:10 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by Caldrac - 07-14-2023, 10:23 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-16-2023, 07:59 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by The Real Marty - 07-16-2023, 09:43 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-16-2023, 09:57 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by NYC4jags - 07-16-2023, 04:16 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 07-18-2023, 09:32 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by NYC4jags - 07-18-2023, 11:16 AM
RE: The Current Danger of Hateful Rhetoric and Conspiracy Theory - by NYC4jags - 07-20-2023, 10:08 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 08-18-2023, 01:47 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 08-18-2023, 02:40 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by WingerDinger - 08-18-2023, 02:45 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 08-25-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by NYC4jags - 08-25-2023, 07:53 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by WingerDinger - 08-25-2023, 08:53 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 09-01-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by flsprtsgod - 09-01-2023, 11:12 AM