Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Something very important is missing from Biden's Health report

(07-29-2023, 11:16 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 10:27 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So we were supposed to admit that Trump was a bad President because of your opinion?

lololololololololol

You and NYC must be related..

Him being a bad President is an over arching opinion and no I would never expect you to agree with my opinion, much less an over arching one.
But I would expect you to have similar opinions to me about smaller things, i.e. that incident was rude, those statements were uninformed, etc.  And I couldn't even get that from you people.  Everything he did was justified because it was making the right people mad.  Well now Biden's making you mad. What goes around comes around.  Maybe politics shouldn't be about making your neighbors and your countrymen mad.

No, politics should be in the business of supporting the country's people. As in, keeping them safe by vetting people crossing the border, securing our border, lowering interest rates that keep the prices of food and gas at a lower rate, keeping pedophiles out of our public schooling system and protecting and following our Constitution.. Everything Biden and his pedophile, criminal cronies refuse to do. Instead of protecting our Country, all he's worried about is Getting Trump!!

That's what makes the moderates, liberals and democrats not worth a spit.. So, [BLEEP] them and their hurt feelings.. Wussies..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something very important is missing from Biden's Health report - by WingerDinger - 07-29-2023, 11:27 AM