Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Something very important is missing from Biden's Health report

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2023, 07:36 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

Biden health evaluation missing mental status exam: medical expert

Biden has faced questions about his age and mental capacity since coming into the White House

President Biden was deemed to be "healthy" and "vigorous" in his latest physical conducted Thursday but medical experts pointed out his doctor didn't mention the president's mental status.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-h...xpert-says
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Of course not. They would be outright lying.

(02-17-2023, 07:35 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Biden health evaluation missing mental status exam: medical expert

Do we really need a report?

We haven't had a President with adequate mental health since Obama.

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2023, 07:43 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

The man just rode 10 hours each way on a train into a warzone with contested airspace. With the world's biggest target on his back.
Did the report mention his brass balls?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-20-2023, 07:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: The man just rode 10 hours each way on a train into a warzone with contested airspace. With the world's biggest target on his back.
And yet CNN is reporting there haven't been explosions or air raid sirens in the 5 days he as been there. Biden walks outside and a siren goes off.

If there was truly any danger both of them wouldn't be there.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(02-20-2023, 09:09 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 07:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: The man just rode 10 hours each way on a train into a warzone with contested airspace. With the world's biggest target on his back.
And yet CNN is reporting there haven't been explosions or air raid sirens in the 5 days he as been there. Biden walks outside and a siren goes off.

Yeah we can't be sure what the contingencies and exposures were.  We do know that Russia has satellites and moles and cruise missiles, and we know that even with Ukraine having various missile defense systems, about 1 out of every 6 russian missiles hits a target.  I'm sure that decoy trains were deployed to further frustrate matters, but if Russia wanted to take a shot, there might have been a shot to take.  We won't know.

(02-20-2023, 09:25 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 09:09 PM)p_rushing Wrote: And yet CNN is reporting there haven't been explosions or air raid sirens in the 5 days he as been there. Biden walks outside and a siren goes off.

Yeah we can't be sure what the contingencies and exposures were.  We do know that Russia has satellites and moles and cruise missiles, and we know that even with Ukraine having various missile defense systems, about 1 out of every 6 russian missiles hits a target.  I'm sure that decoy trains were deployed to further frustrate matters, but if Russia wanted to take a shot, there might have been a shot to take.  We won't know.

Lol, yeah...ok.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-alert...m=news_tab
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-21-2023, 07:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 09:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: Yeah we can't be sure what the contingencies and exposures were.  We do know that Russia has satellites and moles and cruise missiles, and we know that even with Ukraine having various missile defense systems, about 1 out of every 6 russian missiles hits a target.  I'm sure that decoy trains were deployed to further frustrate matters, but if Russia wanted to take a shot, there might have been a shot to take.  We won't know.

Lol, yeah...ok.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-alert...m=news_tab

Which part of that article contradicts anything I said?

That is pretty ballsy if you really think about it.

(02-21-2023, 10:41 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

He was over there job hunting for Hunter. He's out of cash, probably all went up his nose. Needs a new income stream. Being a pseudo energy exec and an amateur artist only gets you so far with the young chicks.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(02-21-2023, 10:41 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Lol, "world's biggest target"...lol. They told the Russians he was coming and the Ukrainians knew it already. There was no danger, he was perfectly well protected by both sides of the conflict.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-21-2023, 03:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 10:41 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: That is pretty ballsy if you really think about it.

Lol, "world's biggest target"...lol. They told the Russians he was coming and the Ukrainians knew it already. There was no danger, he was perfectly well protected by both sides of the conflict.

He has the world's biggest target on his back regardless of where he goes or what he says, simply because he is the most powerful man in the world.

(02-21-2023, 03:35 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 03:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, "world's biggest target"...lol. They told the Russians he was coming and the Ukrainians knew it already. There was no danger, he was perfectly well protected by both sides of the conflict.

He has the world's biggest target on his back regardless of where he goes or what he says, simply because he is the most powerful man in the world.

Lol, he's a puppet and patsy. His Office might be those things, but Joe Biden thinks he's dodging kraut burp guns on D-Day every time he [BLEEP] his pants.

(02-21-2023, 04:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 03:35 PM)mikesez Wrote: He has the world's biggest target on his back regardless of where he goes or what he says, simply because he is the most powerful man in the world.

Lol, he's a puppet and patsy. His Office might be those things, but Joe Biden thinks he's dodging kraut burp guns on D-Day every time he [BLEEP] his pants.

Not your best work.  Show me on the doll where Brandon touched you.

There's always risk involved in these trips, although it doesn't rise to the level of Presidential visits to Afghanistan. I seriously doubt the Russians would make an attempt knowing what the consequences would be. Regardless, Biden should be able to drape a CMH on himself after they get Hillary to write up the after-action report.

(02-21-2023, 05:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: There's always risk involved in these trips, although it doesn't rise to the level of Presidential visits to Afghanistan. I seriously doubt the Russians would make an attempt knowing what the consequences would be. Regardless, Biden should be able to drape a CMH on himself after they get Hillary to write up the after-action report.

Now there's a zinger.

Puitin thought about taking him out but realized it would be more damaging to us to leave him alive.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-21-2023, 05:17 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 04:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, he's a puppet and patsy. His Office might be those things, but Joe Biden thinks he's dodging kraut burp guns on D-Day every time he [BLEEP] his pants.

Not your best work.  Show me on the doll where Brandon touched you.

Considering his history of kiddie sniffing this is pretty funny.

(02-21-2023, 08:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 05:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: Not your best work.  Show me on the doll where Brandon touched you.

Considering his history of kiddie sniffing this is pretty funny.

Did he sniff you when you were a kid? I'd figure most kids wouldn't remember getting sniffed.

(02-21-2023, 08:18 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 08:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Considering his history of kiddie sniffing this is pretty funny.

Did he sniff you when you were a kid? I'd figure most kids wouldn't remember getting sniffed.

I'm sure all the ones he sniffed remember it with horror.