Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ratbirds vs Jags Pregame Discussion and Predictions

(12-14-2023, 12:18 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-13-2023, 10:46 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Home team is typically gifted 3 points in their favor. 6.5 or 7 would sound about right considering without the home field "advantage". As long as our Defense can deal with how loud our home crowd is this time though LOLOLOLOLOL.

Still can't believe they used that excuse against the Bengals that there was miscommunication between our Defense because of our own crowd noise LOLOL. What a joke.

Yeah. I know they tried to clean that up after the fact and they said it was taken out of context, sure, the transcripts look a little bit better than what was actually said, but, he said it. Pretty [BLEEP] lame in general. 

This game was going to be tough regardless of setting, roster status, etc. As long as Lawrence is upright, this team will have a chance. I don't think it'll be pretty, could be downright ugly, but, I just have a hard time seeing this team coached by Pederson and led by Lawrence and guys like Allen and Oluokon on defense dropping three games in a row. 

I hope they come out and play with a new sense of urgency and focus. That word, focus, focus and communication. That's all we've been hearing from Doug over these last two weeks post game. Well, hopefully two weeks is all it takes for them to recapture that.

Pre-snap penalties have been hurting the Offense lately. The past 3 weeks we've had 5, 3 and 5 pre-snaps penalties. They have got to get that cleaned up. Too late in the season to be having that many.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ratbirds vs Jags Pregame Discussion and Predictions - by Eric1 - 12-14-2023, 12:54 AM