Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Which QBs would you take over Trev?

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 07:26 AM by Caldrac.)

Allen had 42 total TD's on the season Vs. 16 INTs and 6 FUM. Not sure how many of the fumbles he lost.

Lawrence had 23 total TD's on the season Vs. 12 INTs and 12 FUM. Not sure how many of the fumbles he lost.

That's the big difference between them. Allen makes costly mistakes but has a tendency to make up for them in chunks.

Lawrence makes costly mistakes but has a tendency to fail in making up for them. Allen also had a change mid season at the offensive coordinator position.

Ultimately? They get a home play off game and our team is reeling after an epic level collapse.

Again, apples to apples, oranges to oranges. You're just sugarcoating a bunch of turds to make you sleep better at night during the off season.

There's issues on this team. One of them is Lawrence's ball security and decision making.

I don't want to hear anymore [BLEEP] excuses around here. Injuries happen in this sport. There's plenty of play off teams that had obstacles to overcome.

Cleveland is a prime example. So is Houston. Kansas City as well. The reality is that this team took turns on a weekly basis playing identity crisis with each squad and they seldom put together a complete football game.

That's on the coaching staff and front office. If injuries are our excuse this week for falling apart? That's a testament to how poorly developed the depth chart is.

The fact that this defense kept getting schooled in big games is a testament to poor coaching and adjustments. Same goes for the offense.

I keep seeing and hearing things about Lawrence freelancing a lot with the football in his hands. Like the goal line failure yesterday with the keeper.

This is similar to what happened back in week two against the Chiefs where he kept it and got schooled on the outside. That's a problem. There's something unnerving about that.

Week 2 and week 18? Still seeing this type of [BLEEP] on offense? Failing to adjust was a common theme all season. Failing to adjust this off season? It will result in the same exact manner in 2024 in the W/L columns.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Messages In This Thread
Which QBs would you take over Trev? - by Caldrac - 01-07-2024, 09:24 PM
Which QBs would you take over Trev? - by Caldrac - 01-07-2024, 09:36 PM
RE: Which QBs would you take over Trev? - by NH3 - 01-08-2024, 05:54 AM
Which QBs would you take over Trev? - by Caldrac - 01-08-2024, 07:22 AM