Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tony Wiggins goes hard on Shad, Lawrence, Pederson, and the whole staff.

(01-10-2024, 10:13 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(01-10-2024, 09:25 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Imagine thinking your Quarterback is a bust after inheriting a 1 - 15 roster and then being sandbagged as a rookie with easily one of the worst ever coaches in NFL history. From a PR standpoint and how quickly he crashed and burned.

He's helped this franchise win 18 games over the last two seasons. He's already had at least four to six comeback victories going back to last year and he's really the least of my worries along with a wild play off victory. Can he get better? Without question, yes, hell yes!

But, so can the other [BLEEP] 50+ men on this roster folks, he can't do this [BLEEP] on his own. None of the greats could. You'd be [BLEEP] yourselves and falling back in it if you say otherwise because a history lesson on some of the all time great QB's, whether we're talking Montana, Brady, Elway, Manning, etc.

They played on complete football teams with dynamic players on defense, a competent offensive line around them and a [BLEEP] ground game. Period. It's ALWAYS been a common denominator on the best rosters in the NFL over the years. Tee Wigg is okay. I get it. He's sipped a little too much of Richard Sherman's kool-aid.

It's all good. I bet same time next year he'll be doing back pedals like A LOT of you and us around here locally and nationally. Lawrence is not the problem here in Jacksonville. We'll be alright. We just need to see this franchise and front office along with ownership start taking this [BLEEP] more seriously. They were way too laidback last year in the 2023 off season.

We'll know right off the bat starting in March if they're going to hang their hats on the team's struggles strictly on Caldwell's defensive staff and injuries on offense. If they do that? Then [BLEEP] them, let God sort them out and give them haircuts I guess.

No chance in hell that's the case.  I'd bet my house the interior o-line gets addressed in a significant way this offseason
, even if it means they draft straight need early in the draft.  The seat has to be too warm for long term thinking from the GM unless Doug is secretly driving the ship there.

The Guards I agree on but I wouldn't bet my house that we replace Fortner and he's the worst of them all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tony Wiggins goes hard on Shad, Lawrence, Pederson, and the whole staff. - by flgatorsandjags - 01-10-2024, 01:03 PM