Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New York Giants hire David Tyree who is against Gay Marriage

Quote:Regarding the homosexuality with pedophilia connection: my impression is Brian Brown is expressing concern that if ' Gay Marriage' is legalized and accepted, that will eventually lead to the strong possibility of pedphilia being pushed and accepted. In the case of the latter, including by the courts. I share this concern. In addition, IMO [BAD WORD REMOVED] also could be a future agenda in the United State and in other countries that accept ' Gay Marriage' and related designations. There was a time when practically no one would even think about publicly pushing for ' Gay Marriage' . I think the U.S. is heading down a very slippy slope.

As for the fight against slavery reference, if you can provide some further info, I'll gladly comment.

One thing worth keeping in mind is while I agree with NOM and other organizations ( and political candidates I financially support on most issues, I've yet to see an organization or political candidate that I agree with 100 %. Yet, there are some issues that I strongly believe in enough that I won't support an organization or political candidate if they have a different opinion than mine. The same when helping out with Republican Party election petitions to help candidates to get on the ballot. If a candidate is in favor of ' Gay Marriage' for instance, that automatically leads me not to help that candidate financially or otherwise. In these cases, I will vote for a 3rd party candidate or write in the name of someone that I respect.

I'm not sure what the connection is? What does being gay have to do with pediphilia? These are two completely separate issues. I guess we were going down a slippery slope when we allowed women the right to vote and afforded black people the same freedoms as white people. This backwards thinking is what is holding us back, but things are still progressing regardless which is a good thing.

Messages In This Thread
New York Giants hire David Tyree who is against Gay Marriage - by jtmoney - 07-25-2014, 11:43 AM