Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New York Giants hire David Tyree who is against Gay Marriage

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2014, 12:41 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:From what I am told.. It is a "slippery slope."

Hey finally someone is quoting my exact words... I'm in shock. 

Quote:You can tap dance around the fact that you have equated homosexuality to pedophilia all you want, but everyone has read your post!! You're not as clever as you think you are. Saying things like what happens when "these people" get bored with getting off from being gay and then go one to list pedophilia as the next viable option for them, you're calling gay people pedophiles!!

And please don't attempt to cover your use of "these people" as a grammatical error, because you used it in the correct context and we all know what it means, and what you meant by it! You can have whatever idiotic opinions about being gay that you wish, but don't post crap on the message board then not stand behind what you said once you're called out for it!

You have comprehension issues then. Not once did I equate homosexuality to pedophilia. I did say that over time I think homosexuality could evolve into something else, and listed 4 possibilities which included pedophilia, incest, polygamy, and also left it open for others, as well....  It just my opinion based on human nature and humans never being satisfied once something is attained and they become bored and want more/ different - especially in an age/ world that we are in today where the message through mass media/ TV/ commercials/ is all about "self" more than ever before.  

And no I don't subscribe with the way you're lumping in that since I suggest what COULD evolve over time that it means that I am labeling current gay people as pedophiles. But, I get it... its a certain type of argumentative tact. I'm used to it by now. 

Also, just because I have the opinion I do regarding the overall evolution of this and where it could be headed over time, doesn't mean that I broad brush and think that EVERY homosexual is destined to follow this path. I do think that a small number of homosexuals truly are "born that way" and those individuals I sympathize with. Because its genuine. However, I think theres a whole other "new breed" of homosexuals, or actually its more like "bisexuals" now....that simply do it because they get the urge for sex and follow up on that with whoever happens to be convenient at the time. Its also more exciting for them because it still has the "taboo" undertone.  I don't think I can go to a club/ party anymore without seeing 2 girls hooking up. And in most cases, I'm betting they aren't really "lesbians"/ "homosexuals". Look at the example with BigJag57 and his soon to be former wife....sorry, but I don't buy being straight for 30 years/ married/ children/ and then all of a sudden, "hey, I'm a attracted to women now and am a homosexual"....so, thats it, divorce! IMO, she's merely mixed up and pretty much just being selfish at the root of the word. The last 2 examples are the type of people that I am mostly talking about when it comes to the evolution thing. 

Messages In This Thread
New York Giants hire David Tyree who is against Gay Marriage - by The Mad Dog - 07-27-2014, 12:38 PM