Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New York Giants hire David Tyree who is against Gay Marriage

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2014, 01:43 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:All homosexuals are born that way. I have known several people who follow the heteronormative lifestyle that they have always been guided to lead only to realize that the reason they cannot have a successful hetero relationship is because they are not heterosexual.

Or maybe they have other issues that are hurting their hetero relationships, but they go un/ mis-diagnosed and if they happen to have a whim/ fling such as BIgJags wife with a person of the same sex then its much easier to just rush to judgment and assume that was the answer all along....

We'll probably see her in therapy after the series of homosexual relationships that she thinks is the "answer" turn out not to be. 

As said before, I do not believe that "ALL homosexuals are born that way"......OR, maybe a better way to put it, is not ALL people that stray to a homosexual encounter are indeed "gay"/ "homosexuals"....yet, in todays climate its easy for them to think thats the answer.

Gay people have been conditioned to believe that straying from the norm is wrong and suppress or hide who they really are. If you want to look at a demographic that is proving to be bored and pushing the envelope, look at hetero teens. I cannot post what they are doing commonly now which was taboo in my teen years.

I won't dispute that the envelope is being pushed there too. I see it as a part of a larger point however, including todays homosexual behaviors. 

How you can claim in one post to not be an expert on the subject and propose in the next that there is a "new breed" of homosexual negates any credibility you have on the matter.

uhmmm, okay.... Thats the way I see it, thus "my opinion".... Not sure how I'm allegedly trying to be an expert by offering my opinion

If there is anything new about young homosexuals today its that they see examples of positive gay representations like Glee and The Fosters as opposed to more stereotypically negative representations like Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds.

Oh, so the behavior is kinda being "reinforced"....much like the way commercial's try to make a product look appealing. I don't disagree. It seems to be working, judging by the drunk ladies hooking up at da klub.....yes I know, "all" born gay, right?... 

These younger homosexuals have more straight kids who don't want to see them bullied whereas when I was a teen, the gay kids in school hid in the open. I know gay people who have had kids and been in failed marriages trying to move past feelings of self loathing for being different. It is not as uncommon as you think. I would strongly advise you actually spend some time asking actual gay people about their lives instead of relying on the input of people who aren't gay, but agree with everything you think on the subject.

I agree that seeking out more knowledge is always beneficial. However, you also have to be able to differentiate between a genuine gay person, and someone who merely has aspirations of furthering a movement/ agenda. 

Messages In This Thread
New York Giants hire David Tyree who is against Gay Marriage - by The Mad Dog - 07-27-2014, 01:42 PM