Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New York Giants hire David Tyree who is against Gay Marriage

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2014, 05:25 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:So, hypothetically one kid in some school feels like he is an outcast and is socially awkward so he fakes being gay so that he can gain acceptance within a group so he doesn't have to be alone.  What does that say other than a kid is so desperate to fit in with anyone that he lies to gain acceptance to a group?  Unless it was you..  I have never heard of it or read any article about such a thing.  I cannot conceive of why an article like that would even be written as it is not newsworthy even from a societal aspect.  That you keep harping on these extreme and improbable/impossible scenarios is very telling.   I am sorry that you are offended by my disbelief that this is indeed happening.  I too read quite a bit and know several teachers having been raised by one and have never heard of such a thing happening.  Again..  I implore you..  find an actual gay person and have a real discussion with them about all of these theories you have. 

Its not "kid" as if this was singular. It was part of a larger articles that dealt with a large number of schools and a large number of kids/ instances. It also wasn't as if it was merely an article that focused acutely on that singular aspect, it was a broader article that featured that account as contribution. Nice predictable canned liberal type response though with the "unless it was you...." No, it was not me.....but you had another one of those type responses earlier in this thread so its obvious you just can't help yourself.  As for talking to an actual gay person about these theories I have....I wouldn't mind that but I can just imagine how that might end up...It probably wouldn't be a rational exchange of discussion. The one's I have seen out and about tend to be angry, petty, and trite as well as quite intolerant of others opinions. But it would be an interesting discussion if I could find one who's not an extreme lefty and could debate intelligently. 

Messages In This Thread
New York Giants hire David Tyree who is against Gay Marriage - by The Mad Dog - 07-27-2014, 05:16 PM