Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New York Giants hire David Tyree who is against Gay Marriage

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2014, 07:19 PM by Kotite.)

I am less concerned with how people feel about homosexuality personally than I am about how the laws are written. I respect someone's right to not think it's okay or right. So long as they acknowledge their beliefs don't override someone else's right to exist how they are. I assure you TMD that there are plenty of extremely conservative gay people right here in Jax. They are not all extreme stereotypes and in your face. The only thing I ask anyone who is firmly against gay people is to ask themselves honestly why. Are the reasons things others are leading you to believe or are they factual? Because there are people spending millions spreading falsehoods about homosexuality for their own purposes. I would encourage you to walk a mile in these people's shoes before you cast judgment. If you don't know any gay people and want to listen to their stories, Jacksonville has an annual community run production written by Jacksonvillians and performed by Jacksonvillians telling their own coming out stories which you can attend. If you don't know how you feel on the subject and want to understand more, there is no excuse. The only thing I didn't get in your post TMD is why a slight dig is labeled a canned liberal response. Oh well.. baby steps.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Messages In This Thread
New York Giants hire David Tyree who is against Gay Marriage - by Kotite - 07-27-2014, 07:17 PM