Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Video of Ray Rice hitting then fiance now wife Janay Parker released.

Quote:Let's be real for one second. He got suspended for domestic violence and the initially video had him dragging her out of the elevator. You didn't think he hit her? Come on. I would never hit my fiance either but that doesn't mean that I cant see how some men may make that mistake in their life. Everybody may not be that strong in their convictions to not make that mistake. People should also be allowed to change their opinions I just don't see how people didn't already have this reaction initially.

Every where I looked when it first happened had people wanting him gone. I don't think anyone is really changing their opinion, I think people have just found a different way to attack it. "Oh, they really messed up with that suspension." "How did you not see that tape." Who cares if they saw they tape. The commissioner talked to both of them and I'm very sure he knew what happened prior to this new tape coming out. It's just not a good precedent to set.  

He admitted he hit her and we all knew that....AGAIN, the video of him doing it brings it to a different level.  It's really not that hard to understand.

Unlike you, I do not see how any man can make the "mistake" of hitting a woman.  If you do, you pay the consequences.  If they would have done this before the video came out, people would have been crying it was too harsh because there was no proof.  Well now there is proof, deal with it.

Messages In This Thread
Video of Ray Rice hitting then fiance now wife Janay Parker released. - by UCF Knight - 09-10-2014, 01:40 PM