Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So, I have a question about ISIS and their interests

I'm not one to watch or read a lot of news because honestly it gets to be too much. I do read enough to stay informed as to what's going on, but I'm not a news junkie. Also, politics are not my strong suit. These things used to be of great interest to me but I had to simplify my life and that meant letting a few things just not be so important. Maybe they should be, but that's not what I'm asking about.

That being said, we don't hear about ISIS being a threat to Asian countries or Russia or any former USSR countries (I guess that's how to word it). I do know they're a threat to European countries. I remember when I lived in Germany at the beginning of the 2000's they were concerned then with the influx of Muslims and that was 14 years ago now. Is there a specific reason they (ISIS) don't seem to have an interest in the areas I mentioned above, or are we just not hearing about it? At first I thought maybe don't because they're communist, but not all of them are. And it stands to reason that ALL non-Islam practitioners are infidels so they would want to go after everyone. 

So.....what are your thoughts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
So, I have a question about ISIS and their interests - by americus 2.0 - 09-10-2014, 04:52 PM