Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs?

First of all, I have been a Jaguar fan for 20 years and I'm very tired with this "rebuild" that has been going on for 7 straight years. I also understand how young this football team is, but that doesn't change my thoughts and it doesn't give the team a free pass from me. It was their decision to have a group of 1-2 year players in the first place and this is the result you get when you do that. Not getting quality players from FA hurt us pretty bad, but that's over and done with.

When you look at the schedule, last week, this week and the next two weeks are/were completely winnable, and we have managed to lose 2 games that would've been uplifting for this team/fan-base. The schedule doesn't get any easier at all, and if this team does manage to go 0-16, I think it's time to make a change at the coaching positions. We won 4 last year, and winning less would be regressing. Going 0-16 or winning less than 4 is a real possibility and it's actually sad to think about. If it does happen, that is the only was I believe Gus will not be the head coach next year.  We didn't keep Mularkey or Del Rio when sucking, why does Gus and the staff get a pass?

Would it be possible to get Jim Harbaugh and keep Bradley at Defensive Coordinator? That's what Bradley is good at and that's what he did in Seattle. We need an experienced head coach that is proven and has a history of winning. Fire Babich... and Fisch if needed. I just don't see how we get more than 4, and I don't know how we turn this around next season. 8 months isn't enough time to make this team a playoff contender... The plan was to get to the playoffs in year 3, and boy we are hot garbage right now. Everyone including myself is so tired of losing...

The rest of the schedule:

Browns - They just smacked the team we lost to last week, it doesn't look too promising.

Dolphins - They're a pretty good team, even though they're not elite, they're 10x better than us.

Bengals - Uhh... I don't even have to say anything. A.J. Green and Bernard 1000 yards?

Cowboys - They just beat down Seattle in their own stadium...

Colts - They're good, they embarrassed us pretty badly, they'll more than likely do it again.

Giants - Is it winnable? Yes. Will we win? Probably not. We got beat by the Titans who are even worse than the Giants.

Texans - They're good, I hate to say it, but they're so much better. A coaching change is all they needed to compete for the AFC South title.

Ravens - Steve Smith 5 TD's 300 yards, Flacco 800 yards 8 TD's?????

Titans - I'd like to think we would win at our home and blast the tacks on Thursday night, but we couldn't do it against clipboard jesus, how can we do it here?

Texans - Last game of the year, Texans will probably looking for a playoff run, and they'll give it everything they've got.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs? - by Guest - 10-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs? - by CSO14 - 10-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs? - by Guest - 10-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs? - by NacD - 10-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs? - by NacD - 10-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs? - by NacD - 10-13-2014, 12:12 AM
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs? - by Guest - 10-13-2014, 12:12 AM
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs? - by Guest - 10-13-2014, 12:25 AM
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs? - by Guest - 10-13-2014, 01:10 AM
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs? - by Jerrad - 10-13-2014, 07:47 AM
Jim Harbaugh? Year 3? 2015 Playoffs? - by knarnn - 10-13-2014, 10:51 AM