Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I think the roster is playing about as well as it can.....

It needs another infusion of talent and that takes a draft. It is easy to pin blame on the coaches but I think there really isn't much more they can do. Dropped balls continue to happen, misfits still happen, guys still get beat, the linebackers are still slow and easily exploited, Alualu still is average, Roy Miller still isn't good against the run, MJD is still slow and looks heavy (I do think he is slowly improving), Chad Henne is still Henne, etc. People want a miracle out of this roster and it ain't happening. I watched the team get bullied at the line of scrimmage just like I expected them too. San Fran is bigger, faster, and stronger. I mean that usually means you're going to get your butt kicked, which is what happened. I know people want "competitive" but we simply aren't there.

Caldwell inherited a dumpster fire for a roster, he started new reconstruction, and the team just happened to have several games on the schedule that we basically had no chance in hell of winning. Now the team just walked through the slaughterhouse and people want to blame the coach? Reality check, we faced last years superbowl runner up (if that is what you call it), SF is loaded, and they came to do what good teams do to bad teams: punch us in the mouth, kick us down, and then back the car over us repeatedly. Let's face reality, people! 8 games in the hole. The team has gotten better at the secondary, the offense has shown flashes, they have grown in my opinion but they are STILL a BAD TEAM at least for now. 

"So Wake up Mr. Freeman...Wake up and smell the ashes."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
I think the roster is playing about as well as it can..... - by Solid Snake - 10-28-2013, 12:17 AM