Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PFF grades. How many times do you watch each play by each player?

Quote:ytraM, I like the caution 'don't do that, it's way too much work' ; ).  I take that to mean you can see me attempting to compile such info.  I wish mate.  I appreciate the academic take and indeed, I meant the entire history of the franchise, hence TC, Mike Smith, Byron etc.  Plus, I must admit I do purposely stir the pot in some instances as I opine.  Passion does that.  But to your point, personnel mismanagement is multifacated indeed.  Isn't it reasonable to say that based on our output recordwise, in recent history, we have fell short in this area?  Hence, proficiency, at losing which is the outcome of personnel and coaching issues + intangibles.

Sure.  You just can't hang the mistakes of Gene Smith and Shack Harris around the neck of Dave Caldwell.  There's no connection other than the fact that they all happened at 1 Stadium Place.   (I think it's 1 Stadium Place, not 1 Alltel Place.) 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
PFF grades. How many times do you watch each play by each player? - by The Real Marty - 01-09-2015, 12:41 PM