Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Detailed Midseason Breakdown of Dave Caldwell's Major Moves

Quote:Where did I assume all moves were perfect?  Hmm?  I defy you to find me saying that.  Way to perpetuate your childishness here though.

I've read everything you said, and you chose the inferior player to prop up your argument.  It's fine; just admit it.  It's how everyone makes an argument. 

The jury is out on Caldwell.  Maybe we're agreed about that.  But you're the one slinging insults at people who don't agree with you, so...
I never said you assumed all his moves were perfect, I simply said I wasn't doing that myself. If you really want to assume that all people argue the same way you do, go ahead. But I picked to compare Miller because he is the one that is comparable. Don't worry that you have no proof to back up your argument against me, you just admitted that's how you like to do things. One day you will learn I suppose. I do my best to teach people like you, but it seems like all you do is fight against proper knowledge, instead of accepting it and moving on. 

Again I will say this, I chose to compare Miller because: 1. He received the similar deal 2. He plays the run stopping DT position 3. I like the Marks signing.

I have yet to say anything negative about Marks. This post is not about him. It is about the fact that we let Knighton go and picked up Miller, an inferior player, to replace him. The Marks signing was fine.

I think right now our tackles should be Marks and Knighton, but they aren't. Continue to defend the Miller signing without basis if you must, but don't muddle my arguments with unfounded accusations. 

Messages In This Thread
Detailed Midseason Breakdown of Dave Caldwell's Major Moves - by mattsurf1700 - 11-01-2013, 02:55 PM