Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mychal Kendricks possible trade?

Quote:You can find playmakers everywhere in the draft. If I can upgrade my MLB and get extra picks in one transaction then I'm strongly considering a trade. Take a look at last year's all rookie team and where the majority of those players were drafted.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000458758'>http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000458758</a>

And that list doesn't even include guys such as Kelvin Benjamin, Telvin Smith, Brandin Cooks etc.

I think finding a difference maker is hard to do.  Picking whoever you want at the top of the draft is huge IMO.  You still have to pick the right guy obviously, but I'm not trading out of the top 5 just for some extra draft picks.  It would have to be an offer that I can't refuse.  

Getting a MLB with an injury history doesn't sound appealing - sorry.

At #3, you can pick a legit #1 WR if you'd like (of course nothing is certain, but a prospect like Cooper is about as polished and as good as they get).

You can pick a rare defensive lineman that fits every scheme and can play multiple positions very well - most people have him pegged as a future all-pro.

Or you can pick the best edge rusher in the draft, someone your staff has identified as the PERFECT fit for your defense.

The draft is supposed to have only a very few "elite" prospects.  Why let someone else grab those, leaving you with a bunch of mediocre prospects later?  You have the chance to draft the best, DO IT.

Those are 3 huge possibilities above that would be way more worth than the other compensation you guys talked about.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Messages In This Thread
Mychal Kendricks possible trade? - by knarnn - 03-31-2015, 11:12 AM
Mychal Kendricks possible trade? - by Jagwired'd - 03-31-2015, 11:36 AM
Mychal Kendricks possible trade? - by FreeAgent01 - 03-31-2015, 12:05 PM
Mychal Kendricks possible trade? - by TJBender - 03-31-2015, 03:28 PM
Mychal Kendricks possible trade? - by Tuxedo - 03-31-2015, 05:30 PM
Mychal Kendricks possible trade? - by SuperJville - 03-31-2015, 08:57 PM
Mychal Kendricks possible trade? - by knarnn - 03-31-2015, 09:13 PM
Mychal Kendricks possible trade? - by SuperJville - 03-31-2015, 11:18 PM
Mychal Kendricks possible trade? - by knarnn - 03-31-2015, 11:37 PM
Mychal Kendricks possible trade? - by SuperJville - 04-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Mychal Kendricks possible trade? - by knarnn - 04-01-2015, 10:48 AM