Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoffs? Chad Henne makes Jim Mora look like a piker

Quote:He didn't sound like a total clown???! The Jags per the media's perception and statistically are seen as one of the worst teams in history and you are going to assert that Henne didn't sound like a total clown by inferring that the Jags still have a remote chance at the playoffs?????   Laughing Laughing thats some good stuff right there....

What am I trying to imply?? that you are being totally hypocritical and take a much lighter stance vs Henne than you would have been had Garrard said the same exact thing in a similar spot. You claiming another has a pea sized brain is funny, though. Nice projection. 

Hypocritical?  Really?  Because I will bash Henne based on his on-field performance when necessary, exactly the same way I was critical of Garrard when he screwed up.  So, where's the hypocrisy?  I never took a shot at Garrard for things he said or did away from the field, especially if it was a comment in a similar context to this one.  The only time I was ever critical of the comments he made was when he would pull the "aw shucks" routine after an ugly loss where it was his fault the team blew it, or when he'd throw guys under the bus in front of the press.  I never hammered him for being positive.  This is where your comprehension issues come into full flower.

Whether or not Henne is correct is irrelevant.  You really struggle with the concept that he's simply saying what he needs to say as a leader on this team.  Technically, if the team did win out the remainder of the season and other things happened around the league, there actually IS a remote possibility the team could make the playoffs.  Will it happen?  Not a chance, but so what if he says it today?  He's not a clown for expressing optimism.  You're the clown for attacking him for showing leadership.   

No projection required.  I'll put my intellect and my life situation up against yours any day. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Messages In This Thread
Playoffs? Chad Henne makes Jim Mora look like a piker - by FBT - 11-07-2013, 04:44 PM