Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Year 3 of the rebuild. The arrow is not pointing up. When to hit the reset button?

Quote:They said it was a three year rebuild although they probably knew it would take longer.  They just cant say "five year rebuild" and expect people to be cool with it.
Yup.... internal discussions versus things said to the fans.  Hey get upset that we aren't good enough but did you really think this was "the year"?

One of the three years was a historically poor talent draft and they didn't even spend in free agency that year.  Oh and that was the same year they let everyone go that wasn't "long" term on their plans.

The CBA is very very bad for teams that keep blowing it up and hitting the reset button.  You get a pittance of extra practice time in year one with your new head coach.  You can't keep installing systems and expect the game to slow down for a young quarterback.  I saw some progress in the Sunday loss.  Even though the score was awful compared to the Panther's game, we had better play for most of the player groups.

I think the ball boy was suiting up for our secondary on Sunday.  You can't keep losing guys there and not expect a historically great offense in the Patriots to not tear it up.  I thought the Defensive line play was better than week one.

I'm a pitch fork and emotional guy but this wasn't the week to tick me off.  Ask me my opinion after the Colts game.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Messages In This Thread
Year 3 of the rebuild. The arrow is not pointing up. When to hit the reset button? - by MoJagFan - 09-28-2015, 03:05 PM