Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Year 3 of the rebuild. The arrow is not pointing up. When to hit the reset button?

Quote:I don't care too look through your worthless garbage post to find a response for you.  You have been doing it since Shack and the Gene Smith era.  You attack anyone who says anything negative about the team but in the end you look like the idiot your are.  Anyone who has been around here long enough knows your credibility belongs in the toilet. 

Your a tool and a pathetic one at that.  Go rah rah rah somewhere else.  I guess my opinions struck a nerve because you are always one of the first ones to rush in and make a stupid comment.   Stupid is as stupid does right?
It might do you some good to read a few of my posts.  Your IQ might hit something higher than your shoe size.

Your opinions did indeed strike a nerve.  I can't stand stupidity.  You ooze it from every pore.

BTW, this response pretty much confirms that you know darn well I've never said everything is fine, but hey, keep cranking out the lies if it makes you feel smarter.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Messages In This Thread
Year 3 of the rebuild. The arrow is not pointing up. When to hit the reset button? - by FBT - 09-28-2015, 04:18 PM