Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm Hesitant About Bridgewater And Manziel...

Quote:Luck had a year of eligibility, but he had been at Stanford for 4 years.  He was NOT a junior.  Bridgewater and Manziel would both be actual juniors.  Luck redshirted.  It's confusing I know.  But the argument I'm trying to make is that younger guys do not have a good track record.  Gabbert and Newton are in that group.  Leaf is in that group.  Luck is not in that group.

Again.  Logical Fallacy.  Correlation does not equal causation.

Is it more likely that they failed because they decided not to stay an extra year and came out as Junior's?

Or is it more likely that they failed because they didn't have the talent?  

Occam's razor.  The simplest answer is often the correct one.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Messages In This Thread
I'm Hesitant About Bridgewater And Manziel... - by The Eleventh Doctor - 09-26-2013, 11:47 AM